What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Confirmed - New Jerseys

Gray or silver jerseys with black numbers could be amazing. Or terrible.

Good news is that if nike produces them and they look like ****, we have a coach who will actually say "they look like ****, we're not wearing them."
The current grey uniforms already have black numbers. It looks like the new ones are grey with gold and white numbers.
1BB5CDFB-A81C-482F-9888-38B57C7F4C2F.jpeg

The current grey uniforms already have black numbers. It looks like the new ones are grey with gold and white numbers.
View attachment 58302
the trim on the numbers is holding them back, the little picture we see above seems like they've taken it out. It also looks like they're removing the number trim on most of the jerseys - I think it's a good change.

A) those looked like practice jerseys (spring practice ?). 2) please for the love that’s all that’s good and holy, please no black helmets!!
the ones on the ground were practice jerseys.... the one on the sheets were mock up for next season

I read once, who knows where anymore, that our home unis for the first 60+ years were silver with gold numbers, but that changed when college games started being televised, because gold on silver didn't show up on black and white TV. It was only then that black and gold became our thing.

I bring that up because white w/ gold numbers could be a nod to those days, but I wonder if even in the days 36" 4K TVs the gold numbers would show up on a silver background.

I read once, who knows where anymore, that our home unis for the first 60+ years were silver with gold numbers, but that changed when college games started being televised, because gold on silver didn't show up on black and white TV. It was only then that black and gold became our thing.

I bring that up because white w/ gold numbers could be a nod to those days, but I wonder if even in the days 36" 4K TVs the gold numbers would show up on a silver background.
Like these?
1674559853466.jpeg

I don't give a flying F what the jerseys look like...

Lincoln Rhyme GIF by NBC

Back