What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Confirmed - New Jerseys

This is a new era of CU football so we might as well have new uniforms.

But that shiny gold helmet...I like it.

Here are some screen grabs of the helmets.

For those who haven't watched, it sounds like the helmet logo is smaller like it used to be, Kordell really likes everything, and the silver/gray helmets are out.

I always thought black with an all gold logo would look good. I think I'm liking the matte black a lot more than the shiny. Not sure about the black with the stripe. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the full uniform.

b938614.png

nw2ms8P.png

2K1lmCR.png

For those who haven't watched, it sounds like the helmet logo is smaller like it used to be, Kordell really likes everything, and the silver/gray helmets are out.

I always thought black with an all gold logo would look good. I think I'm liking the matte black a lot more than the shiny. Not sure about the black with the stripe. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the full uniform.

b938614.png

nw2ms8P.png

2K1lmCR.png
I could be wrong but the helmets with the stripe have been used by the QBs during the spring - I’m assuming so it’s easier to tell where they’re looking on film.

b938614.png

nw2ms8P.png

2K1lmCR.png
The black with the all gold Ralphie. That is going to be a good one!

I’m kind of glad the gray helmets went away…now if there is a metallic silver helmet coming down the road, I’m here for it.

b938614.png

nw2ms8P.png

2K1lmCR.png
No black helmet!! Yes! I’m that ****ing superstitious.

I liked that B-G-G uniform with black letters & numbers that the QBs were wearing. I can't see a G-G-G combo though.

Some kids from this team

Sat behind me and they had the coolest jerseys with metallic gold letters. I wish I would have gotten a picture.

Some kids from this team

Sat behind me and they had the coolest jerseys with metallic gold letters. I wish I would have gotten a picture.
There pictures of them in their jerseys at the bottom of the link you posted.

Perhaps the first look of the new jerseys? Posted via Cormani's Instagram...
Different outline on the number, a single gold (different looking shade at that) outline, with a different collar. I wonder if that is a non-game jersey?

Different outline on the number, a single gold (different looking shade at that) outline, with a different collar. I wonder if that is a non-game jersey?
It looks to be on Nike's Vapor Fusion template telling me it's not a practice or retail version...

Also looks similar to what was worn during the Barnett era ... perhaps a homage to the impending Big 12 move?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-08 at 8.39.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-08 at 8.39.17 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Would they really have already given #1 to a freshman who just stepped foot on campus a couple days ago? A freshman who is doing workouts wearing a giant “7” on a chain?

The black helmet with the gold Ralphie is dope.

I also kinda like the black one with the white stripe on it for some reason.

Would they really have already given #1 to a freshman who just stepped foot on campus a couple days ago? A freshman who is doing workouts wearing a giant “7” on a chain?
Considering Silmon-Craig is listed as #7, yes.

Back