What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Countdown to Early Signing Period: FINAL DAY

I would have been very uneasy if he had said they were going to be a running team next year, considering we don’t even know who the starting running back will be

I would have been very uneasy if he had said they were going to be a running team next year, considering we don’t even know who the starting running back will be
Well, more the refusal to commit to balance as a virtue

Well, more the refusal to commit to balance as a virtue
I watched that last part twice. I felt like he was trying to avoid the question and just sort of bumbled out a non-response. Thanks for the link - listening to both coordinators was interesting.

@BuffStampede Adam, have you received any complaints about the Buff Stampede mobile site not allowing people to log in? Whenever I click on Log In, it directs me to “local host” and says Safari can’t open the page. I have an iPhone, so I don’t know if that is the root cause?

@BuffStampede Adam, have you received any complaints about the Buff Stampede mobile site not allowing people to log in? Whenever I click on Log In, it directs me to “local host” and says Safari can’t open the page. I have an iPhone, so I don’t know if that is the root cause?
Get Chrome for iOS you noob

They had to do a security update over the weekend which caused log in issues for a few people. If you don't mind shooting me an e-mail at adamcm777@yahoo.com, I can get the tech team involved... sure there is an easy solution there.

Yep. I'll take one of the Top 5 prospects from OK every year and not worry about it.
tenor.gif

Outside of something unforeseen are we realistically looking at possibly adding three more guys in February?

Murray - If he doesn't meet Stanford admissions requirements
Mayginnes
Boyd - If he gets his grades up

I wonder how often those last hour offers actually work? Which coach has the best pickup line? I'd bet Joey Freshwater for sure.

I was also curious on how those calls go. Seems extremely ballsy/sketchy to be making those sorts of calls to kids in the middle of the night on the eve of signing day What is their opening line even? "Hi, you don't know me from Adam, but I think you should tell those folks over at CU.......yes, the same ones you hold in the highest esteem yes the sames ones you and family, have developed a close relationship with over the last year.....well anywho, we want you to tell them to go to hell and trust us instead." I would love to be a fly on the wall in that room.

While waiting around to see what the good news is and reading the posts above, I wonder if @TSchekler could fill us in on if he got his iphone working with 247 ok and rate the customer service experience?

While waiting around to see what the good news is and reading the posts above, I wonder if @TSchekler could fill us in on if he got his iphone working with 247 ok and rate the customer service experience?
A timely response indeed. I have not taken the corrective actions yet, but will do so later tonight and report back

I wonder how often those last hour offers actually work? Which coach has the best pickup line? I'd bet Joey Freshwater for sure.

These 11th hour offers are designed to just get the kid to wait and not sign. Word is that Chip Kelly put out dozens of these offers to just try to keep the pool full, to buy him time. He may not even have actual interest, and in fact, may have not even seen the film of the kid yet. Just keeping options open!

I hope it comes out if some of these kids who didn't sign, actually never get contacted again from the 11th hour coaches. That needs to be exposed.

Back