What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CSU at Mile High is now the 2nd game for the Rams

Good or bad for CU that the Rams are playing an opener vs OSU ahead of the RMS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never heard of them. Kind of the Cinch Jeans of the bank & credit union industry, I suppose. Alberstons/ Safeway is good, tho.

Last edited:
Never hear of them. Kind of the Cinch Jeans of the bank & credit union industry, I suppose. Alberstons/ Safeway is good, tho.

If memory serves, PSCU is a name hold-over from the old Public Service Company...for those of us classic enough to remember that far back. For you kiddos...it's Xcel now ;)

Never heard of them. Kind of the Cinch Jeans of the bank & credit union industry, I suppose. Alberstons/ Safeway is good, tho.

If memory serves, PSCU is a name hold-over from the old Public Service Company...for those of us classic enough to remember that far back. For you kiddos...it's Xcel now ;)

68 is correct, the old Public Service Co. Pretty good sized CU as well
PUBLIC SERVICE EMPLOYEES
LONE TREE
$2,109,192,497.00

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Last two numbers are assets and membership, leaves them behind ENT and Bellco in assets but they are still big. Maybe not as big a presence in the northern front range.

POOR GOATS.....
Starting quarterback Jake Luton guided the first team offense on an opening 9-play 70-yard scoring drive culminating with a 1-yard touchdown pass to tight end Noah Togiai. Luton connected with true freshman receiver Isaiah Hodgins, who made several defenders miss on a 39-yard pass and catch, to set up the eventual score.

Luton's second drive also resulted in a touchdown pass, again to Togiai, who missed all but two games last season with an injury. Togiai's 5-yard reception culminated a 7-play 70-yard drive that featured an 18-yard run by Oregon transfer back Thomas Tyner.

Luton finished the scrimmage 10 of 15 passing for 122 yards with three touchdown passes. Backup quarterbacks Marcus McMaryion and Darell Garretson both were victims of several dropped passes. McMaryion ended 4-for-9 for 36 yards and Garretson was 6-for-9 for 61 yards.

The Luton/Togiai duo connected once more late in the scrimmage for a score in red zone drills, a 14-yard pass and catch.

Sophomore kicker Jordan Choukair continued his impressive offseason by making all five of his field goal attempts, including two from 50 yards.

NALL: 5 RUSHES 22 YARDS
TYNER: 8 RUSHES 54 YDS

CSU vs OSU is a sell out.. I guess? They are not releasing any standing room only seats, so their 41.5k capacity stadium will have 36.5k in it.

CSU vs OSU is a sell out.. I guess? They are not releasing any standing room only seats, so their 41.5k capacity stadium will have 36.5k in it.
Ramnation is flipping out about it. Some on there are claiming they've been rooked by the school. Others making excuses. Bottom line is an extra 5K SRO isn't fitting in that stadium, ever.

Jeez. Only Rammies could find a way to complain about a brand new stadium that they haven't shown they really deserve (based on prior attendance at Hughes).

Always thought it was weird for them to say "41,000 capacity stadium." Who the hell releases the stadium size like that? SRO only works with student sections anyways.

Funny how on the boards over at Ramnation all they talk about is the stadium....I get it....but no one is talking about practice, scrimmage, OSU.....they are all about the stadium....that stadium will lose its newness with a beat down from OSU.....like I said before....I want to see an arial of New stadium against OSU....and the last home game of the season

Funny how on the boards over at Ramnation all they talk about is the stadium....I get it....but no one is talking about practice, scrimmage, OSU.....they are all about the stadium....that stadium will lose its newness with a beat down from OSU.....like I said before....I want to see an arial of New stadium against OSU....and the last home game of the season

They could very well be competing for a MWC Championship this year. It will likely be relatively full all year. They are going to be a decent football team. Especially in their mickey mouse conference.

Well.....I predict CSU beats CU again......in how many students can text CHIPOTLE by half time for a $1000 scholarship so some kid can see what it is like to go to college for 1 hour

Me either, I played in HS crowds bigger than that.

Yeah but could you throw a football over them mountains?

Raise your hand if you're in favor of a name change from BuffLuke to Uncle Luko?

hoshack.jpg

Back