What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Air Force

Jaylee stacks is a bowling ball. Never gets stopped in practice but let’s not use him and go to our smallest backs.

Pour it on AF, leave no doubt

so bad teams make bad mistakes... not exactly breaking news.

gotta keep their heads up now--- don't quit guys-- it isn't on you-- you are better than this coaching staff.

Textbook targeting🤣🤣🤣🤣 my sides. Um no, targeting requires you, ya know "target" the other players helmet with your helmet, forearm or shoulder pad. The rb lowered his head before contact morons. Had he not, woods would've hit his chest. Textbook...lol
I thought I was the one with the ****ty takes. All you do is storm into threads with sh!t hot sh!tty takes.

Jaylee stacks is a bowling ball. Never gets stopped in practice but let’s not use him and go to our smallest backs.

Pour it on AF, leave no doubt

That was my thought. Put Stacks in there instead of Fonte.

Textbook targeting🤣🤣🤣🤣 my sides. Um no, targeting requires you, ya know "target" the other players helmet with your helmet, forearm or shoulder pad. The rb lowered his head before contact morons. Had he not, woods would've hit his chest. Textbook...lol
That is not the rule numbnuts. He lead with the crown of the helmet, aka spearing. They combined it with the targeting rule. Now STFU and gimme a samwich.

Dorrell is trash. He is not the answer. He is basically daring CU to fire him, so he can collect guaranteed money at this point. I tip my hat to him for jumping on a “too good to be true” opportunity, and getting it to stick.

I don’t know how you can watch this game as the athletic director of a power 5 university and think “yeah, this guy can get us where we need to be”
Very poetic statement
Nothing shows me that we are even competitive in any way
Dorell is worse than Embree, Hawkins, and MM at the ends of their days

CU has gotten sealed on the edge all day. USAFA not running outside more often is a big contributor to the closeness of this game.
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I’ve been watching our ends get their lunch money taken from them all day.

Keep political discussion out of this forum and especially out of game threads.
Yes, I concur and I don’t appreciate the munchkin that brought it up but as in real life you let such idiocy pass and they continue so I checked him right away.

I don’t know how you can watch this game as the athletic director of a power 5 university and think “yeah, this guy can get us where we need to be”
He doesn’t think that, and it being so obvious that he can’t fool even the average fan shows just how much Rick George needs to go as well.

Last edited:
These announcers are trash. CU turned it over on downs. They didn’t go 99 yards.
What are you talking about?

gaslight.gif

Back