What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Air Force

Ok maybe not so much naïveté as a club carrying member of the Cumbaya brigade that continues to enable these buffoons in charge.
Yes, with the right Chancellor, right AD and right Coach, CU can tear down this albatross and pay for the cost of the rebuild.
We just need to have folks that really care about the football program.😎
So now everyone who shows up to games is enabling this **** fest? You're a fantastic debator, I can't wait for the stadium frat fights....you're the reason we suck Chad, i never wanted season tickets! No you're the reason we suck brad, recruits don't like empty stadiums!!!

What are you talking about?

gaslight.gif
AF punted when they had possession at the one. They got it back when CU turned it over on downs.

so does kd's mic on his headset even work? has anyone ever seen him speak into it when they show him on the sidelines? serious questio-- does he actually try to do any actual coaching in-game? at all?

That was a pretty weak holding call. And WTF! The defender wrapped his arms around our receive well before the ball arrived. **** this officiating crew!! And I’ll guarantee Dorrell hasn’t said a word to these assholes.

Did Aaron Taylor just say Karl Dorrell has done an excellent job of getting this team to compete? haha! What team?
And he considers being down 17 to a G5 team competing? Zero points in the second half competing? Failure to take advantage of what should have been gift points competing?

So now everyone who shows up to games is enabling this **** fest? You're a fantastic debator, I can't wait for the stadium frat fights....you're the reason we suck Chad, i never wanted season tickets! No you're the reason we suck brad, recruits don't like empty stadiums!!!
Yea we would never be able to land our current G5 recruits with an empty stadium

Something is not adding up
We have one of the best supposed S&C coaches and we do not look strong or fast
No player on the Buffs looks quick or strong or balanced
AFA on the other hand has some pretty dynamic kids

Can we stop a pitch play at all? Every time they run it, it's about 7 or 8 yards minimum. Offense, do something, y'all have done zero. Yes, I think that one play was a touchdown, didn't get the call.

Back