What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ ASU OFFICIAL GAME THREAD (8 PM MT on P12 Network)

It's pretty damn close to that right now... is it selfish to think that if his season is effected by injuries that he may elect to return next season so he can establish his draft stock?

the opposite would be true
His family deserves NFL Money
There will be a Shenault balling next year at CU (Lavontae)

Alright a turnover would be fantastic right about now.
I would really enjoy a nice two-plus score win in early conference play. Against another “ranked” team.

Yes, I would be just fine with a win any way we can get it, short of injuring 50% of our starters.

So. CU held ASU to 3 points in the third quarter? With a defense decimated by injury? Perhaps our coaching staff can really make half-time adjustments?

I wish they could have a good gameplan to START the game instead of having to adjust on the fly like they had no idea how to handle the other team until they saw them in person.

Back