What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs hire former Minnesota OC Mike Sanford as their new OC

And there we go.

Guy who wasn't even seen to be on the level of a fvcking UNLV OC just coached our QB to one of the worst fvcking seasons in CFB or in CU football history and we've got fvcking fans who fvcking think he's fvcking qualified to be fvcking promoted to be our fvcking OC.

Have some fvcking pride and some fvcking standards.

Fvckin A, man.

I would 1000% be behind a Marion hire. Everywhere he’s been he has taken inferior talent and produced results. We have inferior talent. If you believe that winning will change recruiting, you absolutely take a chance on a guy like this. There is absolutely no way I see the downside of taking a risk like this being close to as bad as what we saw this year, but the upside could actually be a program changer. Do it

I would 1000% be behind a Marion hire. Everywhere he’s been he has taken inferior talent and produced results. We have inferior talent. If you believe that winning will change recruiting, you absolutely take a chance on a guy like this. There is absolutely no way I see the downside of taking a risk like this being close to as bad as what we saw this year, but the upside could actually be a program changer. Do it
The downside is no more dorrell. Shucks

If GB said getting f*cked in the ass is fun would you accept it?
The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

In the Rivals top 50 players nationwide, all positions, there are 4 offensive linemen that are undecided. I wish that we had someone that could convince them that we could get them into the NFL. Someone with name recognition. For that matter, the top 2 in Colorado are going elsewhere. One is choosing Fresno over us. We need to rebuild this team from the ground up.

And there we go.

Guy who wasn't even seen to be on the level of a fvcking UNLV OC just coached our QB to one of the worst fvcking seasons in CFB or in CU football history and we've got fvcking fans who fvcking think he's fvcking qualified to be fvcking promoted to be our fvcking OC.

Have some fvcking pride and some fvcking standards.
I don’t even care that much about the CU fans on Twitter and such that are saying that. The average delusion and football IQ of those fans are very high/very low for the most part. It’s the fact that a professional head coach and Athletic Director at the P5 level are that stupid and incompetent to hire anyone associated with this offense to be the coordinator. That’s the really fvcking annoying part.

It's such an important hire that I want them to take the time they need to get it right.

If it takes a couple more weeks, no big deal. Impact on recruiting is minimal. I want the final staff in place during the dead period over the holidays, though. Strategize the recruiting board & transfer portal with a deep dive on who fits the system. Come out of it ready to finish the roster in the regular signing period & get ready for spring ball.

Back