What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Coaching & Support Staff Moves

Pics or GTFO
Old Lady Reaction GIF

Sometimes I forget how great he really was and I was there with him!

And this guarantees him some kind of role with CU as long as he wants it

But that doesn't mean CU has an obligation to make him an on field coach.

Personally, I think Hagan has shown he can recruit when it was a priority for the program. It is possible for Sanders to see the BS with playing significantly lesser talent constantly to send a message and put a stop to it.

Personally, I would prefer he take a fundraising role within the AD, but not my call.

From what I've seen-

Got the HC job extremely young at the worst job in FCS and is highly respected for what he's done so far despite his record (got extended last year) and was someone Prime admired.

Not to say he shouldn't be questioned if it's an on-field hire but that's what I've read.

Is there a defensive position open? Hoping it's as an analyst or something

HEAD FOOTBALL COACHDeion Sanders aka Coach Prime
OFFENSE
Offensive CoordinatorSean Lewis, Kent State
QBSean Lewis
RB
WR
TETim Brewster, JSU
OLBill O'Boyle, Kent State
DEFENSE
Defensive CoordinatorCharles Kelly, S, Alabama?
DLNick Williams, Texas A&M
LBAndre Hart, JSU
CBKevin Mathis, JSU
S
ST
ADMINISTRATIVE
Director of Player PersonnelOtis Ridley, JSU

Just one, but I haven't seen confirmation on any defensive positions other than Nick Williams.

For what it's worth, Wkipedia has already been updated, listing him as Assistand Defensive Coordinator.

1670521108872.png

OFFENSE
QBSean Lewis
RB
WR
TETim Brewster, JSU
DEFENSE
LBAndre Hart, JSU
CBKevin Mathis, JSU
S
ST
ADMINISTRATIVE

Just one, but I haven't seen confirmation on any defensive positions other than Nick Williams.
Depends on how they handle STC as there are technically only 9 positions that you listed. Will OLB/Edge have it's own coach or will all LBs be coached together?

From what I've seen-

Got the HC job extremely young at the worst job in FCS and is highly respected for what he's done so far despite his record (got extended last year) and was someone Prime admired.

Not to say he shouldn't be questioned if it's an on-field hire but that's what I've read.
Dancy is a very good coach. Sadly, Mississippi Valley is one of the worst funded D1 programs in America if not the worst.

OFFENSE
QBSean Lewis
RB
WR
TETim Brewster, JSU
DEFENSE
LBAndre Hart, JSU
CBKevin Mathis, JSU
S
ST
ADMINISTRATIVE

Dennis Thurman is coming as well. I just don't know the title and it's not official yet

Back