What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Coaching & Support Staff Moves

I betcha hagan thriives under Prime, both recruiting and coaching. They have similar philosophies about earning play time, being a complete player, and more. Also do remember that Hagan once dressed up as a cowboy for an in home visit with 5 star d.Scott so that Scott could envision his sad future if he chose to go to one of those redneck schools instead of Boulder.

it will be interesting!

I betcha hagan thriives under Prime, both recruiting and coaching. They have similar philosophies about earning play time, being a complete player, and more. Also do remember that Hagan once dressed up as a cowboy for an in home visit with 5 star d.Scott so that Scott could envision his sad future if he chose to go to one of those redneck schools instead of Boulder.

it will be interesting!
Yeah. Probably our biggest gripe about DH is he wouldn't play talented guys who weren't hitting the standard in general or that week. That sucked when there was little talent. It's awesome if there's a talented RB room and real competition. He'll do much better than many think.

Yeah. Probably our biggest gripe about DH is he wouldn't play talented guys who weren't hitting the standard in general or that week. That sucked when there was little talent. It's awesome if there's a talented RB room and real competition. He'll do much better than many think.
Is he the one that started calling our 5* RB, Marcus Houston, "Marcessa" or something, because he didn't like Houston's physicality? Basically pushed him out, to CSU

Edit: You guys are right, it was EB.

Last edited:
I really thought that everything CU sports related had to be Nike. Our team was a UA sponsored high school team and the UA reps were nazis about that.

A university can lend out elements related to its likeness such as its name or logo to a variety of manufacturers for clothing and not be in breach of a contract that is related to on-field apparel. There are also "on-field" products that can have the likeness of CU (or any other university) that are not from the main supplier for the larger athletic department. As an example for CU, one could point to ski racing suits, and since Nike does not produce such a product sourcing for that and other similar products would likely have a separate contract. For apparel that has some element of branding related to Deion Sanders it is likely that a company like Nike would not the first choice for sourcing for a variety of issues from lead time to potential trademark issues so it is not wise to read a ton into it as a potential signal that the athletic department is moving away from Nike.

A university can lend out elements related to its likeness such as its name or logo to a variety of manufacturers for clothing and not be in breach of a contract that is related to on-field apparel. There are also "on-field" products that can have the likeness of CU (or any other university) that are not from the main supplier for the larger athletic department. As an example for CU, one could point to ski racing suits, and since Nike does not produce such a product sourcing for that and other similar products would likely have a separate contract. For apparel that has some element of branding related to Deion Sanders it is likely that a company like Nike would not the first choice for sourcing for a variety of issues from lead time to potential trademark issues so it is not wise to read a ton into it as a potential signal that the athletic department is moving away from Nike.
Roger that. Last week we were worried that Prime’s soured relationship with Nike was going to an impediment to him coming here.

Top sellers at Fanatics. Notice all of the products listed ahead were deeply discounted daily deals. Prime hoodie going at full price.

https://www.fanatics.com/college/sweatshirts/o-38+d-42000132+z-926803-1429177255

I shopped fanatics and their affiliate sites for years as my kids grew up and wanted front-running gear, color/combo jerseys that they thought were “drip” but a lot of places that used to carry CU inventory were spare. Feeling pretty good about inventory rising now.

I shopped fanatics and their affiliate sites for years as my kids grew up and wanted front-running gear, color/combo jerseys that they thought were “drip” but a lot of places that used to carry CU inventory were spare. Feeling pretty good about inventory rising now.

EVERYTHING I get CU related, I have to get online. It's rough. 1500+ miles away, I just can't run to the store and grab some gear. Hahahahaha. I'm really hoping with Coach Prime we get some new look things as well.

Back