What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

That was quick.
R.39d766fe0eafb2a087d5a9c88f7fcbbe

Because it's a bad brand. But it's the best we could do. If we'd been serious about football for the last 20 years, we would have had options.
F***. That came off more like a hostage video than a conference vote. Frank’s comment was telling when he said it wasn’t viable to stay in the Pac-12 and we need to keep realignment and football in front of us (code for don’t neglect it again).

You hearing Big12 or 10?
Honestly, the B1G ain't pushing for either school right now. It could change any minute but it's the smaller branded schools like Rugters, Minnesota, Northwestern that's against expansion unless it's ND or an ACC school like UNC or UVA. The problem is simple, Ohio State can't push their will like USC in the PAC so that's hurting UO and UW.

I would have to say the best bet for those schools is going to the Big XII till the next Elite 2 wave opens and jump then. As of right now, the B1G isn't interested and it's the small schools. The big schools want Oregon and Washington. FOX does too.

F***. That came off more like a hostage video than a conference vote. Frank’s comment was telling when he said it wasn’t viable to stay in the Pac-12 and we need to keep realignment and football in front of us (code for don’t neglect it again).
God quit fvcking whining! You act like a spoiled brat! If you don’t like get off the board. You knew this was coming! The whole world knew this was coming but of coarse you come here and whine.

Welcome back. I’m glad you are back even if some of you aren’t. You won’t come alone if that helps.

and just so you know we have some of the biggest items attached to the bathroom keys at our truck stops. You might have to step up your game there.

God quit fvcking whining! You act like a spoiled brat! If you don’t like get off the board. You knew this was coming! The whole world knew this was coming but of coarse you come here and whine.

Fred 2, what did you do with Fred 1?

Welcome back. I’m glad you are back even if some of you aren’t. You won’t come alone if that helps.

and just so you know we have some of the biggest items attached to the bathroom keys at our truck stops. You might have to step up your game there.
I'll know we're back when I bite into that first Stuckey's Pecan Log Roll....

Back