What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Offense is Dead Last in the FBS

I wonder if the dokkens are related to the fockers?
dokken GIF

Did we really jump someone's sh!t for being new to the board and not reading through all content prior to posting an on-topic thread?

Tough crowd.
No.

We got after an old poster for failing to tell the new guy to **** off like tradition demands.

Then the new guy thought we would tell people to **** off because crt.

After that rather confusing turn we just ran with the weird.

Did we really jump someone's sh!t for being new to the board and not reading through all content prior to posting an on-topic thread?

Tough crowd.
I genuinely wasn’t trying to jump on him, I just was giving him a heads up. Since that has definitely been discussed in multiple threads TODAY so it’s not like he wouldn’t have been on the site long enough to read it.

I genuinely wasn’t trying to jump on him, I just was giving him a heads up. Since that has definitely been discussed in multiple threads TODAY so it’s not like he wouldn’t have been on the site long enough to read it.
Fair enough.

Now can someone explain to me what Critical Race Theory has to do with the topic or Allbuffs? I'm feeling completely out of my element here. I was just hoping someone new would grab a membership and contribute to the hookers & blow fund.

Fair enough.

Now can someone explain to me what Critical Race Theory has to do with the topic or Allbuffs? I'm feeling completely out of my element here. I was just hoping someone new would grab a membership and contribute to the hookers & blow fund.
Well, it's a theory about how we race to be critical of new posters. We award recruiting stars based on who wins those races. So you see, CRT is why 96buff is the only 5 star mod.

Back