What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CU players in the NFL

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
Dolphins claim RB Phillip Lindsay off waivers
Only slightly better situation than Houston, but an improvement just the same. FFS, dude had two 1,000 yard seasons and then got pushed to the end of the bench? I still have no freaking idea what that was all about.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Only slightly better situation than Houston, but an improvement just the same. FFS, dude had two 1,000 yard seasons and then got pushed to the end of the bench? I still have no freaking idea what that was all about.
Miami got him first but Phil strikes me as one of those guys that Belicheck picks up for next to nothing and then he is in the pro bowl 3 of the next 4 years.

Somebody who wants to force Phil to be what they think a RB should be is going to be disappointed. Somebody who looks at his skills and says how can those skills compliment what we do is going to get a quality contributor.

Go Buffs

I sure miss Dallas and Idot Buff
Club Member
Miami got him first but Phil strikes me as one of those guys that Belicheck picks up for next to nothing and then he is in the pro bowl 3 of the next 4 years.

Somebody who wants to force Phil to be what they think a RB should be is going to be disappointed. Somebody who looks at his skills and says how can those skills compliment what we do is going to get a quality contributor.
1637804941267.gif