What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

I’m not talking about his draft status (he was a late rounder anyway). I am talking about how the best player on the team last year is fighting for a spot on a god awful professional defense. That’s a pretty clear indicator of how bad the program is atm.
I will say there's something comforting for me in knowing that when a stop is needed, they absolutely will not make that stop so I can start doing the math on how much time the O will have to counter.

Better situation for sure. Not sure the Jags have any chance of sniffing the playoffs the next couple years.

Just need T-Law to make that step.

Bengals went from decade long laughing stock to Super Bowl team because Burrow made that step.

And Ja’marr Chase was largely uncoverable…

Yeah, but we're talking about being a playoff team in a division that's been dominated by (checks notes) Ryan Tannehill?

If you hit on a QB you're a playoff team in this league. No matter how bad you are. It's all about the QB. And if T-Law makes that step we'll be hearing stories about how smart and well run the Jaguars are by the national media.

Yeah, but we're talking about being a playoff team in a division that's been dominated by (checks notes) Ryan Tannehill?

If you hit on a QB you're a playoff team in this league. No matter how bad you are. It's all about the QB. And if T-Law makes that step we'll be hearing stories about how smart and well run the Jaguars are by the national media.
I’m not saying the QB is unimportant. However, getting a guy in Chase who immediately became a top 5-10 target with insane route running and an uncanny knack for getting open helps open up the offense a lot. Stefon Diggs’ arrival in Buffalo had a similar impact on J. Allen. Before he got hurt, D. Hopkins had a big influence on K. Murray’s abilities as well.

I'm not sure that Lawrence is ever going to be as good as Burrow.

Neither am I, but we're talking about being a playoff team in a division dominated by Ryan Tannehill.

I realise that as a Broncos fan making the playoffs can seem like rocket science, but it's really not all that hard when you have a QB who you win because of and despite of.

Carolina going to surprise, IMO. Joe Brady now has Mayfield to throw to DJ Moore, Robbie Anderson, Rashard Higgins and now Viska, along with McCaffrey.

Granted, I like Mayfield more than others I guess,

Carolina going to surprise, IMO. Joe Brady now has Mayfield to throw to DJ Moore, Robbie Anderson, Rashard Higgins and now Viska, along with McCaffrey.

Granted, I like Mayfield more than others I guess,

I like Baker too but I also think CU fans overrate CU players in the NFL.

Who’s overrating Viska? I think he makes a great WR3/4 with WR2 upside in that offense with the ability to do some things out of the backfield.

Well, my feeling was that people seemed disappointed he didn’t go top 15 in the draft and think he’s a legit top 2 receiver at the very least. Your assessment doesn’t sound too unrealistic.

Well, my feeling was that people seemed disappointed he didn’t go top 15 in the draft and think he’s a legit top 2 receiver at the very least. Your assessment doesn’t sound too unrealistic.
With his skill-set he could very well be a poor-man's Deebo (until he gets hurt)

Neither am I, but we're talking about being a playoff team in a division dominated by Ryan Tannehill.

I realise that as a Broncos fan making the playoffs can seem like rocket science, but it's really not all that hard when you have a QB who you win because of and despite of.
Really the division is dominated by Tennessee's running game. Tannehill just happens to be under center.

At the time, I felt like he had first round potential, but the injuries definitely dropped him. I still think he has the talent and skill set to be a top playmaker like Deebo, but he’ll never stay consistently healthy enough to do it

Back