What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-Stanford Game Thread - 1:30PM - ESPN

The depth chart on cubuffs.com is still from last week. It usually gets updated on Wednesdays.

Anyone want to put odds on this game getting played?

I'll put beers at Folsom at a game in 2021 (assuming we can go) that it does with you Snow. Seen from Wilner that Berkeley's contact tracing protocols are far more intensive than Palo Alto's are.

I'll put beers at Folsom at a game in 2021 (assuming we can go) that it does with you Snow. Seen from Wilner that Berkeley's contact tracing protocols are far more intensive than Palo Alto's are.
Yea, I'd say it's likely this one goes Stanford isn't seeing a growing outbreak and we are OK, so far. Non zero chance though. I'm starting to get worried that Boulder has seen it's last game though. Things are getting dire.

Berkeley’s contact tracing protocols are far more intensive than just about anywhere else. One asymptomatic case cancelled a game. Between the financial mess at Cal and this type of stuff (reports are that Wilcox was livid), how long does Wilcox stay? Arguably the best coach in the conference

Berkeley’s contact tracing protocols are far more intensive than just about anywhere else. One asymptomatic case cancelled a game. Between the financial mess at Cal and this type of stuff (reports are that Wilcox was livid), how long does Wilcox stay? Arguably the best coach in the conference
I don’t think there’s much of an argument about it.

For a program like CU I'd take Wilcox but for a program like Oregon give me Cristobal. The way they are recruiting is going to make them legitimate National Championship contenders IMO.
Yeah, but talent hasn’t really been an issue for them to this point under Cristobal. Excellent recruiter, I’m just not sure if he has the actual game day coaching aspect. I would almost go opposite, and say CU needs a coach like Cristobal to recruit and Oregon needs a coach like Wilcox who is a ridiculous defensive coach.

Yeah, but talent hasn’t really been an issue for them to this point under Cristobal. Excellent recruiter, I’m just not sure if he has the actual game day coaching aspect. I would almost go opposite, and say CU needs a coach like Cristobal to recruit and Oregon needs a coach like Wilcox who is a ridiculous defensive coach.
Felt the same way about Mack Brown. Great recruiter and terrible coach.

Justin Wilcox is no slouch as a recruiter himself.

Id be surprised if both Mario Cristobal and Justin Wilcox didnt return to their respective alma maters in a couple of years.

Back