What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Pregame Thread

To me it appears we're mocking rising waters during a storm surge.

And if I didn't know Silmon-Craig's nickname was The Shark, I doubt anybody from Florida does.

You know the deal from your line of work - optics matter. And optics is why that Twitter account exists in the first place.
I guess I didn’t feel like there was a reference to rising waters (after looking at the relationship to the shore). And I was trying to figure out if there were sharks coming inland into inhabited areas.
But…deleted.

I guess I didn’t feel like there was a reference to rising waters (after looking at the relationship to the shore). And I was trying to figure out if there were sharks coming inland into inhabited areas.
But…deleted.
And I didn’t realize he was doing a shark fin and grimacing. It looked like he was slapping his head and laughing at first glance.

And I didn’t realize he was doing a shark fin and grimacing. It looked like he was slapping his head and laughing at first glance.
But the thing is, in order to truly think this, you’d have to believe the CU social account would deliberately make light of a tragic natural disaster currently going on.

I’m guessing had it not been posted with the context that a bunch of people were mad online, you wouldn’t have thought twice about it.

Beilema has been a HC for 20 years at three different programs in the B1G and SEC and people are pointing to 2 years of above average QB play, one of which was with Russell Wilson transferring in as a Senior? BB was a sub .500 coach at Arkansas and was sub-.500 at Illinois through three seasons.

He typically has decent Offensive Lines but that hasn't really led to great QB play and, outside of the already successful program he took over at Wisconsin, it hasn't really led to winning football.

What are we even talking about?

I don't really know, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

We should all just sit in a dark closet our whole lives and never do or say anything.
Jonah Hill Hair Flip GIF

We should do what Oregon did during the Boulder flooding and donate some CU branded gear

Back