What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Pregame Thread

Anyone know how I can watch this game? I'm in France and youtube.tv wont work even with a vpn.

A site like Sport Surge will be your best option. Although I would fiddle with VPN settings to see if peer to peer or double VPN allow you to connect to YouTube TV.

Amazon Studios Rhianne Barreto GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Just a quick remined, four games into the season and Micah Welch is your leading rusher with a season total of 87 yards.
AND we are 3-1.

Serious room for improvement, no doubt. But from a far better position than, “the sky is falling.”

I want us to focus on a consistent, pistol-based running game balanced with what could be a great passing game. Also, regular use of TEs.

I saw us try all of that in the last game. The consistency of running was not there, but I was impressed to see recognition of the issues and necessary solutions.

The tweet was deleted before I could see it and I just read through the reactions.

Given the pearl clutching in the posts I was expecting something much worse than that. That seems pretty benign. It’s a guy on a beach in Florida doing the shark fin thing.
Exactly. It was a shark. Not like we were making fun of their dangerous weather and the state's climate change denial.
On the other hand, it also wasn't particularly funny or interesting.

You know what grinds my gears? When someone writes "no pun intended". If you recognized the pun and took the time to write "no pun intended" instead of editing, then the pun was absolutely intentional.
Dumb And Dumber GIF

Now do “no disrespect intended.”

Back