What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs ATM at Empower Field - Season Tix Holders...

FChairbanks

muthaka slayer
Club Member
So, as a season ticket holder I'm eligible to purchase tix for this game this morning...

Pricing is significantly higher than it was for the Lammies and the RMS, but for good reason, primarily because it's not the Lammies.

Just wondering who is planning to go to this game?

So, as a season ticket holder I'm eligible to purchase tix for this game this morning...

Pricing is significantly higher than it was for the Lammies and the RMS, but for good reason, primarily because it's not the Lammies.

Just wondering who is planning to go to this game?
How much are they?

Lol. Being out of state, I wondered, "What the hell is Empower Field?" Wiki answered:

"Empower Field at Mile High (previously known as Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Invesco Field at Mile High and Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and commonly known as Mile High, New Mile High or Mile High Stadium) is an American football stadium in Denver, Colorado."

Emperor Field at Mile High would be way better. Just saying.

I’m not thrilled about the cost. And I’m equally not thrilled at the idea of getting our heads caved in by a stronger opponent. And I’m even less thrilled at the prospect of being in a stadium with a bunch of Aggie fans.

However, we are given a finite number of opportunities to watch the Buffs live. And especially after missing an entire year of live games, I will suck it up, pay the price, and hope for the best.

Lol. Being out of state, I wondered, "What the hell is Empower Field?" Wiki answered:

"Empower Field at Mile High (previously known as Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Invesco Field at Mile High and Sports Authority Field at Mile High, and commonly known as Mile High, New Mile High or Mile High Stadium) is an American football stadium in Denver, Colorado."

Emperor Field at Mile High would be way better. Just saying.
I live here and wondered the same thing

For a bunch of assholes who constantly complain about ****ty OOC scheduling, there sure is a lot of bitching in here about CU playing a fairly marquee OOC opponent.
Not really a complaint about the opponent as much as what it costs to see them in a ****ty stadium as an add on instead of a home game. Pile on with the likelihood that they will get beat pretty badly and you have a craptastic experience

Not really a complaint about the opponent as much as what it costs to see them in a ****ty stadium as an add on instead of a home game. Pile on with the likelihood that they will get beat pretty badly and you have a craptastic experience
Eh, MHS is a pretty awesome place to watch a game. It’s not Folsom but it’s pretty good, tailgating there is fun, and tickets wouldn’t be any cheaper if it were included in the season package. Also CU’s chances of winning wouldn’t be any better in Boulder.

For a bunch of assholes who constantly complain about ****ty OOC scheduling, there sure is a lot of bitching in here about CU playing a fairly marquee OOC opponent.
AllBuffs: "Schedule good OOC opponents, we are tired of watching us play against Northern Colorado"
Also AllBuffs: "Well I won't PAY to watch a good OOC opponent if it's not going to cost the same to get a ticket against Northern Colorado."

Eh, MHS is a pretty awesome place to watch a game. It’s not Folsom but it’s pretty good, tailgating there is fun, and tickets wouldn’t be any cheaper if it were included in the season package. Also CU’s chances of winning wouldn’t be any better in Boulder.
It is not a great place and the tailgating sucks there. Not even close

The tailgating is different. Not bad, per se. But definitely not as good as Boulder. I don’t hate it.
The stadium itself is a dump, though. How they could spend millions of dollars to build a stadium that wasn’t any better than the one they just tore down baffles me.

Back