What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs ATM at Empower Field - Season Tix Holders...

As to the curb stomping worries, it could be that some of the Aggies come in overconfident if they watched tape of our UT bowl game. Slim cause for optimism for sure but it’s all I got.

That, and 100 yds on the ground from Lewis and 150 from Clayton/Broussard/Fontenot, with 2 turnovers from the D, and we’re very much in it with 5 minutes left...............!!

Empower lower bowl seats are pretty damn good. Upper deck seats kinda suck.

All for scheduling big name opponents. It will be eye-opening for some in the fanbase to see the talent gap.
I get mild vertigo walking down the stairs from the upper deck and need to hold on to the hand rail. I feel like if I got distracted and looked away with a slip right after, I'd roll off the upper deck and keep going.

So, as a season ticket holder I'm eligible to purchase tix for this game this morning...

Pricing is significantly higher than it was for the Lammies and the RMS, but for good reason, primarily because it's not the Lammies.

Just wondering who is planning to go to this game?
I have to wait ‘til the 27th. What is the pricing?

This is the seating chart that we have available for pre-sale if you are a season ticket holder.

Parking is $30 per car.

All the blue seats are available for purchase, I just sectioned off the seats by price. Prices are the same on the opposite side of the stadium in the same location. So for example, section 106 is the same price as section 122.

ticket prices.PNG

This is the seating chart that we have available for pre-sale if you are a season ticket holder.

Parking is $30 per car.

All the blue seats are available for purchase, I just sectioned off the seats by price. Prices are the same on the opposite side of the stadium in the same location. So for example, section 106 is the same price as section 122.

View attachment 44808
So first off, thanks for doing this, Bread.

I'm guessing you meant $225 for 121-127?

Parking is $30 per car.

View attachment 44808
Enough people are really going to pay over $100 a ticket to fill those sections?

I paid $125/seat in Section 105, under the deck in case it rains.... plus $30 parking pass. The thing that sucks is you don't buy them thru the CU ticket office and Ticketmaster rapes you on fees...

So first off, thanks for doing this, Bread.

I'm guessing you meant $225 for 121-127?
You would think but no it is $125, I just double checked it to make sure. Maybe a donkey fan could weigh in on if those seats are typically lower price than the ones directly above on the second ring?

You would think but no it is $125, I just double checked it to make sure. Maybe a donkey fan could weigh in on if those seats are typically lower price than the ones directly above on the second ring?

I believe it checks out. That second level is club level and is ridiculously pricey.

I didn’t say that. I said Empower/investors/whatever it’s called is a dump. Which it is.
It’s a 20 year old stadium but it’s not a dump. You’re just complaining to complain. Which is the point of my original comment. Most of this thread is a lot of that, which is strange considering it’s finally a marquee opponent instead of CSU, which you all complained about every year as well. Lots of complaining.

It’s a 20 year old stadium but it’s not a dump. You’re just complaining to complain. Which is the point of my original comment. Most of this thread is a lot of that, which is strange considering it’s finally a marquee opponent instead of CSU, which you all complained about every year as well. Lots of complaining.
It has limited entry gates that take too long to get through. Security is slow and disinterested. If you’re in the top level, it takes 15 minutes to get to your seats from the time you enter the stadium. The escalators randomly shut down for no apparent reason. The food is bad and there’s very little variety. The design makes it so that you can’t walk from one part of the stadium to the opposite side without going up or down levels. Even when it’s full, it’s never terribly loud. There’s no ambiance or history to the place, it’s a steel, glass and concrete pile of ****.
I’m glad you think it’s great. I don’t.

It has limited entry gates that take too long to get through. Security is slow and disinterested. If you’re in the top level, it takes 15 minutes to get to your seats from the time you enter the stadium. The escalators randomly shut down for no apparent reason. The food is bad and there’s very little variety. The design makes it so that you can’t walk from one part of the stadium to the opposite side without going up or down levels. Even when it’s full, it’s never terribly loud. There’s no ambiance or history to the place, it’s a steel, glass and concrete pile of ****.
I’m glad you think it’s great. I don’t.
Lol as I said. Complaining to complain

I’d be complaining if I had season tickets to games there. As I don’t, I’m merely pointing out the reasons why I dislike the place.
Is it louder than old Mile High? I remember watching games growing up when they still played there. That ****ing place was loud as hell.

Aggie fans are not Nub fans. They will travel, but you willfully have your head up your ass if you think they would fill Folsom anywhere close to what the Nubs did in 2019.
I didn't say they would. But you have your head up your ass if you're solely blaming RG for the inability of Buffs fans to buy enough tickets to a local game against a highly ranked opponent.

Back