What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. UCLA

The fact the McCown didn’t start the season is just another piece of evidence for why Karl can’t finish this season as head coach. He’s clearly better than the other two.
He's making decisions, and getting rid of the ball. None of this happy feet and crappy passing from BLew or a fumble like Shrout. I like his moxie, and Kardboard Karl needs to be folded up and placed in the recycle bin

we must now refer to Arias as Ricky Bobby

200.gif

We've got to give Owen a run game and also let something go downfield to loosen things up. UCLA's pinning their ears back.

Punter depth chart has permanently changed
The first 3 games, our punting was so bad that it mattered to the final scores, not that it mattered or is in the top 10 problems

owen putting together his transfer highlight reel.

i can't believe how much bigger and faster ucla looks than our guys-- i do not think i have seen that agains the ****ing bruins since white shoes chucky stalked the sidelines.

also, i cannot stand that bruin qb. but, he has cut out a lot of the extraneous theatrics in his throwing motion so he has improved.

that is all for now.

Back