What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. UCLA

Oof. Thanks a pant load KD and RG!

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

Okay. McCown has a 3rd and long. Off side. I was pretty sure that was offside. Thank gawd.

I am very encouraged with what I've seen so far.

Owen gets the ball out decisively. Lots of youth seeing the field and showing a little something. Using a good amount of clock with balance.

Missed FG, but that was easily within Becker's range.

Nice to see some competence and gave a feeling that there might be some young guys we can build around the next few years.

Reactions: wip
I am very encouraged with what I've seen so far.

Owen gets the ball out decisively. Lots of youth seeing the field and showing a little something. Using a good amount of clock with balance.

Missed FG, but that was easily within Becker's range.

Nice to see some competence and gave a feeling that there might be some young guys we can build around the next few years.

Oh my sweet summer child.

Back