What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU vs. UCLA

What number do you play this up to? Similar to last week?
Ummm… I am comfortable with a smaller sizing up to 23.5. But, I am hearing we may see UCLA -19.5 to UCLA -20.5 just because 21 and 22 aren’t great numbers. I am waiting to see because I legitimately think the 22 is fairly sharp.

The Adam equivalent from UCLA has been vehemently opposed to the hire since day 1 and was shocked Rick was that stupid. He says it’s a carbon copy, just without the talent UCLA had in the early 2000s
See, that’s a **** up on his part. Assuming RG IS that stupid is like betting against the Buffs -

Real Estate Meme GIF by hero0fwar

Nothing like refusing to make a brave decision and splitting reps so that ALL THREE potential guys at the position don't get enough snaps.

Well, we have seen Shrout fumble snaps and flinging the ball inaccurately all over the field. We have seen Brendan Lewis sit at the trunk of the decision tree long after all his receivers have completed their routes. What could be the harm? Maybe McCown with some first team snaps will be a spark.

Given that they have said McCown has had very few first team reps, isn't giving him only a third this week tantamount to not letting him be fully prepared?

It seems like if you wanted to use McCown, you'd have to give him the bulk of first team reps this week...

Well, we have seen Shrout fumble snaps and flinging the ball inaccurately all over the field. We have seen Brendan Lewis sit at the trunk of the decision tree long after all his receivers have completed their routes. What could be the harm? Maybe McCown with some first team snaps will be a spark.
Don't forget Shrout's first down slide that wasn't a first down.

Back