What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrin Chiaverini relieved of his duties as Offensive Coordinator

Howell certainly plays soft ball. Beat writers are usually more kind to the teams they write about. Howell isn’t in line to win a Pulitzer. He seems like an ok guy to me. I’d have a beer with him. He ain’t CU football’s problem.
Agreed. Oh, by the way, if anyone wants to see what sports writers at other schools are asking, I give you the question asked of Sark after Texas lost AT HOME to an absolutely dismal Kansas team. Enjoy.

Are you the resident judge of what's 'relevant' and what's not on here or something? Good lord man I was responding to SOMEONE ELSES post, if you haven't noticed.
Not sure why the big boner about my post's 'relevance' but the fact that there are no reporters or writers that light up these misfit coaches and ask the needed tough insightful questions is, in fact, RELEVANT to why this program consistently blows ass.

If you think my line of questioning is 'irrelevant' take it to Law and Order.
I am the resident judge and don't forget it!

I actually think that is a great tweet. I applaud mentoring and helping younger men become successful. I am glad life lessons are going to be taught. Sadly, I am not paying premium ticket prices for those, admittedly noble, pursuits. I pay for tickets to see my team be competitive, and win enough to be interesting. If you do both, great. If you can only do the former, I applaud you, but I have other things to do.

I actually think that is a great tweet. I applaud mentoring and helping younger men become successful. I am glad life lessons are going to be taught. Sadly, I am not paying premium ticket prices for those, admittedly noble, pursuits. I pay for tickets to see my team be competitive, and win enough to be interesting. If you do both, great. If you can only do the former, I applaud you, but I have other things to do.
High School coaches are there to teach and develop young men. It has been made very clear, even by the players themselves, that college football is a business (and a big one at that). **** outta here with these tweets, Chev.

High School coaches are there to teach and develop young men. It has been made very clear, even by the players themselves, that college football is a business (and a big one at that). **** outta here with these tweets, Chev.
Let me put it this way, I have two kids in college. When they tell me about conversations they have with their Profs about life in general, or topics not strictly related to course work, I appreciate the Profs input. I think students benefit from that. But I am not paying tuition for that. I am paying for the course work, and hopefully, a degree. (fingers crossed)

Let me put it this way, I have two kids in college. When they tell me about conversations they have with their Profs about life in general, or topics not strictly related to course work, I appreciate the Profs input. I think students benefit from that. But I am not paying tuition for that. I am paying for the course work, and hopefully, a degree. (fingers crossed)
You should make them pay you back if they don’t finish.

Completely agree. I'm just tired of seeing this staff do nothing but talk about developing young men. It has such a vibe of, "winning isn't everything", which is complete bull**** coming from the highest employees in the state.

Can you imagine an Alabama or Georgia staff member ever tweeting this kind of ****, let alone after a loss and 3-7 record?

Completely agree. I'm just tired of seeing this staff do nothing but talk about developing young men. It has such a vibe of, "winning isn't everything", which is complete bull**** coming from the highest employees in the state.

Can you imagine an Alabama or Georgia staff member ever tweeting this kind of ****, let alone after a loss and 3-7 record?
I completely agree. I just wanted to say I can appreciate the collateral effort to teach life lessons, but they were hired as FB coaches, and they are not succeeding in what they were hired for.

RG said competing for championships. That is not happening.

“Conversations”
1637090938651.jpeg

I thought that was an appropriate tweet from Chev.

I much prefer stuff like that to radio silence after an ugly loss.

I thought that was an appropriate tweet from Chev.

I much prefer stuff like that to radio silence after an ugly loss.
Coaches that do nothing but blame youth, inexperience and player execution all year tweet about accountability and developing young men. It was a terrible tweet. Everything he, Dorrell and Rick George have done with social media this season has been completely tone deaf and the exact opposite of "taking accountability".

Coaches that do nothing but blame youth, inexperience and player execution all year tweet about accountability and developing young men. It was a terrible tweet. Everything he, Dorrell and Rick George have done with social media this season has been completely tone deaf and the exact opposite of "taking accountability".
Outside of “I’ve decided to resign” there isn’t any tweet from Chev that most around here would be happy with.

Meh. I am not really worried about the OC being tone deaf.

I am more worried about the AD and head coach being tone deaf who have complete control of said OC's future in his position.

Meh. I am not really worried about the OC being tone deaf.

I am more worried about the AD and head coach being tone deaf who have complete control of said OC's future in his position.
Developing men and preaching about accountability has been a staple of Karl Dorrell for two years now. This is about all the adults currently running the program

Has Chev taken accountability for his failures?

Bolded may be the primary issue ! I think we've finally figured out why we suck donkey balls

Back