What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind. Of. Proving. To. Be. True. In. This. Situation.
Actually, you got your ass kicked (again), but then kept trying to limit the conversation to something smaller and smaller in the hopes of eventually saying something that wasn't complete horse ****.

Nothing I said was false, but keep on spinning!
No substance whatsoever. You have a proven track record of lying and being obstinate. The one time it was brutally bad, you bitched out and left the thread instead of owning up. Wasn't that when you said "some on this board think we should be recruiting with USC" or something inane like that?

No substance whatsoever. You have a proven track record of lying and being obstinate. The one time it was brutally bad, you bitched out and left the thread instead of owning up. Wasn't that when you said "some on this board think we should be recruiting with USC" or something inane like that?

Bitched out? Dude, this is all just debate among Buff fans that gives me a break at work. It's something I enjoy doing during the week (yes, even arguing with airheads like yourself). I choose not to respond to idiotic comments from people who don't understand the use of hyperbole. You need to stop taking yourself, or your little rivalry with me too seriously. In the end, we're both Buff fans that want the same thing. :thumbsup:

Bitched out? Dude, this is all just debate among Buff fans that gives me a break at work. It's something I enjoy doing during the week (yes, even arguing with airheads like yourself). I choose not to respond to idiotic comments from people who don't understand the use of hyperbole. You need to stop taking yourself, or your little rivalry with me too seriously. In the end, we're both Buff fans that want the same thing. :thumbsup:
meh.

From Ringo on Twitter

Spoke with #CUBuffs AD Rick George this morning. Still looking for a defensive coordinator. Not sure when they will be able to announce hire

From Ringo on Twitter

Spoke with #CUBuffs AD Rick George this morning. Still looking for a defensive coordinator. Not sure when they will be able to announce hire

What a train wreck.....Shows you what the rest of the coaching world thinks of MM. We'll be the only program in the country who doesn't have a DC at the start of spring practice.....This guy is a clown.

Lesson #1: Don't listen to Ringo

What a train wreck.....Shows you what the rest of the coaching world thinks of MM. We'll be the only program in the country who doesn't have a DC at the start of spring practice.....This guy is a clown.

Tha ****? Chill, bro.

Honestly, I am not really that concerned anymore, but going to be a weird spring when the guy gets hired 2-3 weeks out before practices start.

Got to be a guy on the Patriots or Seahawks staff. DC at seattle is interviewing maybe, just maybe, CU is waiting to see how that all shakes out? Then pick the consolidation prize. Never know?

Jennifer Macintyre, mikes daughter, just followed ball. If that doesn't signal a fire, I don't know what does.

Jennifer Macintyre, mikes daughter, just followed ball. If that doesn't signal a fire, I don't know what does.
It may be well earned, but I'm still going to hate all the rep you are going to get (some of it from me) if you end up being right. :lol:

Lesson #1: Don't listen to Ringo

Tha ****? Chill, bro.

If this hiring process really is going the way it looks like on the outside than his hyperboly is not far from the truth. Mac may be putting himself on the hot seat with situation. It just looks sad. I hope I'm mistaken, but it gets harder and harder to pretend everything is peachy.

We probably struck out on a few candidates and settled on ball but it's not the end of the world ball is very talented with DBs he's produced a lot of talent in the pac-12, and he loves running a hybrid defense which were basically recruiting.

If this hiring process really is going the way it looks like on the outside than his hyperboly is not far from the truth. Mac may be putting himself on the hot seat with situation. It just looks sad. I hope I'm mistaken, but it gets harder and harder to pretend everything is peachy.
I think the jury is still out. It hasn´t looked pretty but if we end up with someone the caliber of Ball, I am not sure HCMM or RG end up with any egg on their face. In fact I´d argue they look like heroes in a way. They stepped up to the plate and went after some of the hottest prospects in the nation. Didn´t pull it off but they end up stealing a strong candidate from with the Pac 12 that fits pretty much everything we were looking for (a younger guy, ideally experience in the PAC, and a guy who nows how to create turnovers).

Not really. The timeframe hasn't been much different from at least a few other DC searches this year. We missed out on our top 2 guys, but since then it's been bunker mode and no one really knows much except what Adam posted yesterday about Ball. I think it seems like it's been going on forever because we waited a while to let Baer go.

We probably struck out on a few candidates and settled on ball but it's not the end of the world ball is very talented with DBs he's produced a lot of talent in the pac-12, and he loves running a hybrid defense which were basically recruiting.
I think you are understating Ball´s resume here. You are right that it appears we struck out on our first 2 choices, but if we did get him, Ball is a sizable upgrade at the DC, not just incremental. I would be excited if he were to come to CU.

I think you are understating Ball´s resume here. You are right that it appears we struck out on our first 2 choices, but if we did get him, Ball is a sizable upgrade at the DC, not just incremental. I would be excited if he were to come to CU.
What the hell... me too!

I just want to see the position filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back