What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eric Bien(i)emy's next job speculation, shut out again

You are arguing with a guy who thinks the coordinator of the year is lucky to have a coaching job.
"Coordinator of the Year". Wow!!!!!

Toto won a bunch of Grammys.
Nicholas Cage won an Academy Award.
Al Gore won the Nobel Prize.

Don't be a dum-dum, whatthebuff.

Deasean Watson must be a RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!
billy madison idiot GIF

What the hell are you talking about? Toto had one of the most enduring songs in history. Nicholas Cage is one of the greatest actors of all time. Al Gore is a global leader in combating climate change and one of America’s most important elder statesmen...

If you were intending to use those as examples of undeserving award winners to make some kind of harebrained point about how EB didn’t deserve his coaching accolades then you’re ****ing up

For sure, but it says a lot about Houston that someone would rather play for a Jets franchise that had been the picture of dysfunction for a decade. It has to also be pretty rare for a star QB to want to go play for a defensive minded HC in Saleh and a first time OC.
A decade, I would think it's been longer. They've had moments, but not many.

I just hope EB gets a shot at a stable organization. If he goes to a ****ty one where upper management intervenes and doesn't let you do your job, he might not get another shot.

No no. Toto sucks, Nicolas Cage is a classic over-actor, and Al Gore is a self serving hypocritical windbag. But none of that means anything in relation to Eric Bieniemy.
1. Agree but as others have said Africa is a good (not great) song.
2. Completely agree but the guy has made millions and it never ceases to amaze me to think of the line-up of stunning women he has been able to work with.
3. You just defined what it means to be a politician, 99% at least fit that description.

Would we be happy if.
1. Like Toto with that song, EB had a mostly mediocre career but managed to put together a SB winning season as a HC?
2. EB managed to be overrated as a HC because he was able to work well with one or more QBs who carried him to the playoffs including a couple of championships?
3. He was able to have an extended career, be one of the winningest coaches of his era, be in the race for a championship but lose the SB on a highly controversial call?

Elisabeth Shue is the one who should have won the Oscar for Leaving Las Vegas.
1611588250526.png

Nicolas Cage is one of those actors who isn’t likable and isn’t a great actor but he takes every role offered to him so he’s bound to be in a few good movies:

Leaving Las Vegas
Face Off
The Rock
Gone in 60 Seconds
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Raising Arizona
Con Air
National Treasure
And I’ll admit, The Family Man

1. Agree but as others have said Africa is a good (not great) song.
2. Completely agree but the guy has made millions and it never ceases to amaze me to think of the line-up of stunning women he has been able to work with.
3. You just defined what it means to be a politician, 99% at least fit that description.

Would we be happy if.
1. Like Toto with that song, EB had a mostly mediocre career but managed to put together a SB winning season as a HC?
2. EB managed to be overrated as a HC because he was able to work well with one or more QBs who carried him to the playoffs including a couple of championships?
3. He was able to have an extended career, be one of the winningest coaches of his era, be in the race for a championship but lose the SB on a highly controversial call?

Elisabeth Shue is the one who should have won the Oscar for Leaving Las Vegas.
View attachment 42838
I forgot about that movie.

“You can fûck me in the ass. You can cum on my face. Just keep it out of my hair. I just washed it.”

wife and I laughed so hard at that line.

Nicolas Cage is one of those actors who isn’t likable and isn’t a great actor but he takes every role offered to him so he’s bound to be in a few good movies:

Leaving Las Vegas
Face Off
The Rock
Gone in 60 Seconds
Raising Arizona
Con Air
National Treasure
Don’t forget Valley Girl

Leaving Las Vegas
Face Off
The Rock
Gone in 60 Seconds
Raising Arizona
Con Air
National Treasure
You forgot about Valley Girl. Have you seen him on the history of swear words? Pretty funny. On Netflix I think.

Back