What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Eric Bieniemy - OC Kansas City Chiefs (NFL)

Seems like EB should head off to somewhere like UNLV or New Mexico or San Jose State for a 2 to 4 year HC gig to show he can coach and run his offense. If successful, he would have big colleges and even NFL opportunities everywhere. Amazed that he would somehow go be an NFL coach straight away? Doesn’t VJ prove that you need more experience!

He’s literally in the exact same position as Doug Pederson and Matt Nagy were and they were successful very quickly. Andy Reid produces good NFL coaches

EB is a legendary Buff and his stellar play on the field luckily overshadowed his unfortunate run as OC under Embree. I have always been on record saying how great of a Running Backs Coach he was and is, and would get hired as a RB Coach on almost any NFL or College team, but I do not want him back at CU unless he goes somewhere and proves he could actually be a Head Coach. Until then I will just cheer and support the guy, except when the Chefs play the Broncos.

Thank God you are not his agent. WTF?

EB can't stand CU after being lied to and thrown under the bus by Mike Bohn. He won't event visit Boulder - let alone be remotely interested in being the head coach here.

Maybe CU can hire another milk toast white coach, with no personality or charisma, so the university and fans can claim moral superiority when the losing continues?

We need an experienced and proven head coach. Someone who has been successful at a high level. We don’t need an experiment.

So you would rather have a retread who has already been fired by other programs because he has proven that his ceiling isn't good enough?

I don't want kinda good or not bad, I want someone who can lead us to championships. Going to some bowl games should not be our standard.

So you would rather have a retread who has already been fired by other programs because he has proven that his ceiling isn't good enough?

I don't want kinda good or not bad, I want someone who can lead us to championships. Going to some bowl games should not be our standard.
Is that what I said?

EB can't stand CU after being lied to and thrown under the bus by Mike Bohn. He won't event visit Boulder - let alone be remotely interested in being the head coach here.

Maybe CU can hire another milk toast white coach, with no personality or charisma, so the university and fans can claim moral superiority when the losing continues?

only intelligent reply here. thanks guy. appreciate the insight into why EB might not be a good pick. the rest of the replies here are, as many have said of my original post, garbage. that's cool. most of you wouldn't know a good idea if it slapped you in the face. but congrats on your post count!

I didn't start this to troll, I wanted a serious conversation about options going forward. But after that **** show on the field this year and then reading some of the replies here it is painfully clear that our program is doomed to mediocrity because of dumb people who think they know what they are talking about (this is where you all tell me the same thing. have fun. and yeah, now i'm trolling).

EB might not be a perfect fit (again, thanks guy who actually had something to contribute) but he's exactly what the team needs. until you half-wits are FLUSHED OUT of the program, this is our future.

After 40 years of talking **** to my NU family and one trip to Lincoln this season I've finally admitted what a real program looks like. Sad to say it isn't ours. They have a **** show on their hands also, but at least they can accept what's going on and how to fix it.

only intelligent reply here. thanks guy. appreciate the insight into why EB might not be a good pick. the rest of the replies here are, as many have said of my original post, garbage. that's cool. most of you wouldn't know a good idea if it slapped you in the face. but congrats on your post count!

I didn't start this to troll, I wanted a serious conversation about options going forward. But after that **** show on the field this year and then reading some of the replies here it is painfully clear that our program is doomed to mediocrity because of dumb people who think they know what they are talking about (this is where you all tell me the same thing. have fun. and yeah, now i'm trolling).

EB might not be a perfect fit (again, thanks guy who actually had something to contribute) but he's exactly what the team needs. until you half-wits are FLUSHED OUT of the program, this is our future.

After 40 years of talking **** to my NU family and one trip to Lincoln this season I've finally admitted what a real program looks like. Sad to say it isn't ours. They have a **** show on their hands also, but at least they can accept what's going on and how to fix it.

It is not a good move for CU nor it is a good move for EB. Not sure why it warrants you getting so upset.

Ayy lmao

Bieniemy isn't coming back here. Can we move this to the Island?

You guys need to stop asking for so many threads to be moved. Ain't happening.

I knew you'd turn out to be a closet nub fan.

calm down, sally.

One thing I can give EB credit for in his OC tenure is that his screen passes were probably the best we have ever had.

Back