What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

even kelce + swift and a beatdown can't stop our coverage

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
we may possibly take another beat down on saturday but there is no bigger story in sports than our Buffs and Coach Prime.

we own the media and they will be on us like paparazzi harassing a disgraced royal whether we win or lose, every week.

**** the haters. i am here for all of it.

jennifer lawrence middle finger GIF

so swift has leaned into the nfl fan base to build her brand-- she is so ****ing good at this.

which leads me to a thought: someone should introduce her to one of our Buffs for when she dumps kelce.

boom GIF
Could she resist Scotty McKnight?🤔

so swift has leaned into the nfl fan base to build her brand-- she is so ****ing good at this.

which leads me to a thought: someone should introduce her to one of our Buffs for when she dumps kelce.

boom GIF
I'll volunteer.

Travis Kelce:
“I would assume that every college kid and every high school kid wants to go to Colorado and play for Deion Sanders.” Kelce said, “I know, if I had a second to go back and play another couple of years, I’d do it.” “I would assume that every college kid and every high school kid wants to go to Colorado and play for Deion Sanders.” Kelce said, “I know, if I had a second to go back and play another couple of years, I’d do it.”

boom GIF

She or the team around her?

She or the team around her?
either way, big opportunity for more brand expansion-- she rides the kelce/nfl wave for awhile, ends it, writes some songs that will be hits and be interpreted by both swifties and the rest of the world, and then turns her attention to what is happening in BOULDER. maybe her and travis or shadeur get together next season during the big heisman push.

it is all so clear to me.

kansas city pink GIF by Polyvinyl Records

either way, big opportunity for more brand expansion-- she rides the kelce/nfl wave for awhile, ends it, writes some songs that will be hits and be interpreted by both swifties and the rest of the world, and then turns her attention to what is happening in BOULDER. maybe her and travis or shadeur get together next season during the big heisman push.

Taylor Swift on the sidelines would break the time space continuum. She might well be the top global entertainment brand right now.

1695659570084.png

When Taylor Swift did her two sold out Denver shows, along with all the circus attention that came with it, it occurred to me that she’s the closest thing the US has to actual Royalty. There hasn’t been an iconic performer like her since the Beatles. Maybe (and it’s debatable) Michael Jackson would be in that same category. I can’t imagine what it would be like to be Taylor Swift.

I don’t get the general shock and horror at the hate we’re receiving. We’ve hated all these ****ers for years. It’s no surprise that they’ll pile on us when they get a chance. But more importantly…who gives a ****?

I don’t get the general shock and horror at the hate we’re receiving. We’ve hated all these ****ers for years. It’s no surprise that they’ll pile on us when they get a chance. But more importantly…who gives a ****?
I'm enjoying it. I think most CU fans are. Coach Prime has made us the Cowboys/ Lakers/ Yankees of CFB before we've even won.

Taylor Swift on the sidelines would break the time space continuum. She might well be the top global entertainment brand right now.
I don’t have a 14 yr old granddaughter so I’ve never heard any Taylor Swift music. Is it good?

Not trying to be snarky, I’ve just never heard any.

I don’t have a 14 yr old granddaughter so I’ve never heard any Taylor Swift music. Is it good?

Not trying to be snarky, I’ve just never heard any.
If you've listened to the radio in the last ten years you’ll have heard her music. Is it good? That’s for everyone to decide for him or herself. One’s taste in music is a very subjective matter.

If you've listened to the radio in the last ten years you’ll have heard her music. Is it good? That’s for everyone to decide for him or herself. One’s taste in music is a very subjective matter.
Mostly NPR, sports talk, and indy stations that don’t play much current commercial music. Guess that’s why I’ve missed it.

Back