What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Coach Dorrell

Even Arizona would be a hard pass on HCKD if he were available. The guy won’t leave on his own and RG has hitched his wagon to him. This is another low point in CU football that will takes years to rebound.

No clue how we are going to attract fans after being terrible for so long. I grew up watching the late 80’s to 90’s Buffs teams, but if I were a kid today why would I even care about CU football? That’s the sh**** part of all this, the program will suffer with donations in future years once the committed generations retire/expire.

Something has to be done, but it won’t.

Lol. When Mizzou shut out CU at Colorado to end CU’s decades-long streak of not getting shut out, i distinctly remember thinking, “well, at least it can’t get any more humiliating than this.”

I’ve lost count of how many things have been more humiliating as a CU fan since that day.
On the bright side our no shutout streak is back up to 4, so depending how many bowls we play in, we are only 18-19 seasons from getting the streak back where it was.

The Buffs do not currently belong on a D1 field based on what I saw yesterday. 114 total yards offense would sit a little better with me if we were playing Georgia, the Tide, Wisconsin, or someone like that, but Cal? If we are not in this week's "Bottom Ten" we should be getting a dishonorable mention at the very least.

The Buffs do not currently belong on a D1 field based on what I saw yesterday. 114 total yards offense would sit a little better with me if we were playing Georgia, the Tide, Wisconsin, or someone like that, but Cal? If we are not in this week's "Bottom Ten" we should be getting a dishonorable mention at the very least.
Cal is a better team than their record would indicate (close games against good teams, bad bounces, etc.)

Colorado is a worse team than their record would indicate (P5 win against a bottom 2-3 team in all of FBS and meh FCS side).

can one of the propaganda reporters gain some courage and journalistic integrity and ask KD in the next presser - "do you believe you deserve this job based on your performance?"
That’s the wrong question. He deserves the job because RG hired him. Asking that question of RG would 100% be appropriate.

The question for KD should be, “what concrete steps are you taking to fix this historical, offensive suckitude?”

I'll hold my breath. Those lapdogs aren't ever going to ask a tough question.

Brian Howell has said on more than one occasion that he won't ask tough questions because he's scared of losing access. He's the most limp dicked reporter I've ever seen.
Eh, I wouldn't put it all on him. They could all certainly ask more tough questions but Plati is such a bitch, he would absolutely take access away if questions became "too tough". And I don't think it would take much for him to decide that.

Looking at posts and articles from the folks in the media, it's clear that Dorrell really fvcked up.

It's a group of softball-tossing apologists. But when you make their job difficult by not showing up for planned media events & appearances and also push a cameraman down, you have basically spit in their faces and shown zero respect.

Get your popcorn out, because it's gonna bite him in the ass. Deservedly so.

Last edited:
Looking at posts and articles from the folks in the media, it's clear that Dorrell really fvcked up.

It's a group of softball-tossing apologists. But when you make their job difficult by not showing up for planned media events & appearances and also push a cameraman down, you have basically spit in their faces and shown zero respect.

Get your popcorn out, because it's gonna nite him in the ass. Deservedly so.

The Rooney article is the first I've seen appropriately holding KD and staff accountable. Loved it. We need more of it on a steady basis.

Eh, I wouldn't put it all on him. They could all certainly ask more tough questions but Plati is such a bitch, he would absolutely take access away if questions became "too tough". And I don't think it would take much for him to decide that.
Become a folk hero. Make Plati act like a petulant middle school girl and revoke access. Then you can be the one voice of reason among all the fanny kissers.

I've experienced a lot of bad football. I started attending CU in 2009. I went to every home game for the next 4 years, bought season tickets and attended almost all since then. Last night I decided I'm not buying tickets next season. There's nothing to still give me any confidence things are getting better any time soon. It's a waste of money and time. in the off chance I do want to attend a game, I'll have no trouble finding a second hand single game ticket. The Dorrell era has broken me.

Back