What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Phil DiStefano

The reason this thread hasn’t existed before is because every other thread eventually morphs into a “fire Phil” thread.

Did you read the comments to his video above? Everyone hates Phil.

Conservatives, telling him to get ****ed.
Progressives, telling him to get ****ed.
Football fans, telling him to get ****ed.
People bitching about academics, telling him to get ****ed.

Did you read the comments to his video above? Everyone hates Phil.

Conservatives, telling him to get ****ed.
Progressives, telling him to get ****ed.
Football fans, telling him to get ****ed.
People bitching about academics, telling him to get ****ed.
The thing that’s upsetting to me is that there are only 25 comments. It’s worked, Phil has killed any enthusiasm for CU-Boulder. I have to believe that was his goal all along - to make people as ambivalent about CU- Boulder as he was.

How important free speech is?!

Apparently that includes giving a platform to a treasonous conspiracy theorist at the state flagship.

Also, what the **** is wrong with his eyes? Is he drunk again?

STFU and retire, Phil.
Drunk again implies that he has ever been sober

How important free speech is?!

Apparently that includes giving a platform to a treasonous conspiracy theorist at the state flagship.

Also, what the **** is wrong with his eyes? Is he drunk again?

STFU and retire, Phil.
I wish that ****er would man. Wtf is halfway retiring? **** or get off the pot.

he didn't intentionally screw over our academic rankings, our athletic department, or manage to alienate the entire university community against him.

this is a case study in how dithering and trying to avoid pissing anyone off is actually one of the worst ways to make a decision.

an over promoted bureaucrat with little to no vision and no operational idea on how to execute on a plan... but none of this is evil intent on his part. he just sucks this bad.

he didn't intentionally screw over our academic rankings, our athletic department, or manage to alienate the entire university community against him.

this is a case study in how dithering and trying to avoid pissing anyone off is actually one of the worst ways to make a decision.

an over promoted bureaucrat with little to no vision and no operational idea on how to execute on a plan... but none of this is evil intent on his part. he just sucks this bad.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Angry The Last Man On Earth GIF by FOX TV

Admittedly I’m pretty naive on this, but how does a University go about getting rid of a Chancellor? Is it a voting thing? A regent thing? Can you actually.. fire one? Or does the old idiot have to actually retire?

it boggles my mind how such a disliked and incompetent fool can still be around when it seems like virtually no one likes him.
This isn’t even taking into account how badly he’s ran almost every facet of CU into the ground. Oh and the controversies he’s been involved in..

Ugh.

I think that toward the end Benson was incapable of leading anything.
He or his conservative friends felt it was important to have a conservative voice on our liburuhl campus. Funny thing is before The Obama Tea Party then Trump most of the voices on this board were much more conservative then left leaning. Eastman Himself demonstrates just how untenable Conservatism has become. The truth is they all only want to keep their ****ing tax breaks. And thats it.

He or his conservative friends felt it was important to have a conservative voice on our liburuhl campus. Funny thing is before The Obama Tea Party then Trump most of the voices on this board were much more conservative then left leaning. Eastman Himself demonstrates just how untenable Conservatism has become. The truth is they all only want to keep their ****ing tax breaks. And thats it.
Politics is nothing more than self interests disguised as ideology

Ok. Self interests of mine:

1)preservation of Democracy
2)human rights
3) core constitution issues such as separation of church and state
4) environmental preservation

I feel like such a self-interested whore
Those are all good interests. The people we vote for…not so much

Admittedly I’m pretty naive on this, but how does a University go about getting rid of a Chancellor? Is it a voting thing? A regent thing? Can you actually.. fire one? Or does the old idiot have to actually retire?

it boggles my mind how such a disliked and incompetent fool can still be around when it seems like virtually no one likes him.
This isn’t even taking into account how badly he’s ran almost every facet of CU into the ground. Oh and the controversies he’s been involved in..

Ugh.
The university president is the supervising and appointing authority for chancellors, so Saliman (currently) would have to be the one to fire DiStefano.

I used to think Phil was just a mindless dolt who was blissfully unaware of the problems in the AD. But after that press conference, it's clear that he's maliciously sabotaging the football program to prove that CU is equal to UCLA or Michigan academically, when it's clearly not. He's a delusional relic and needs to go now.

Back