What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#FireMikeSanford

I legitimately thought it was a joke when I read you hired him. The hit job he did on Tanner Morgan, who was only behind Burrows, Hurts, Tua and Fields in efficiency prior to Sanford taking over, is borderline criminal. He's had one of the best OL's in the country, a QB that put up crazy stats and an All American RB with a loaded depth chart, and they were so predictable that it was painful. He did nothing with it. They just stopped throwing the ball outside of obvious passing situations. They lost to Bowling Green and Illinois, and those teams only scored 14 points a piece. Sanford probably ruined what could/should have been a top 10-15ish season for Minnesota this year.

I don't know whose wife Sanford has pictures of but he's been a bad OC for a while and it's shocking he got another OC job.

Last edited:
I legitimately thought it was a joke when I read you hired him. The hit job he did on Tanner Morgan, who was only behind Burrows, Hurts, Tua and Fields in efficiency prior to Sanford taking over, is borderline criminal. He's had one of the best OL's in the country, a QB that put up crazy stats and an All American RB with a loaded depth chart, and they were so predictable that it was painful. He did nothing with it. They just stopped throwing the ball outside of obvious passing situations. They lost to Bowling Green and Illinois, and those teams only scored 14 points a piece. Sanford probably ruined what could/should have been a top 10-15ish season for Minnesota this year.

I don't know whose wife Sanford has pictures of but he's been a bad OC for a while and it's shocking he got another OC job.
This dude must be Karl Dorrell"s wet dream. I'm soooooo shocked that a HC known for having an outdated and extremely predictable offense would hire someone like this.

This dude must be Karl Dorrell"s wet dream. I'm soooooo shocked that a HC known for having an outdated and extremely predictable offense would hire someone like this.
He's awful. I want to really drive this in though- Minnesota has a RT who will go 1st or 2nd round, an RG who will probably go 3rd to 4th, the 3rd best Center in the country who would probably go in the same range if he had gone pro, an LG who started 50some odd games and would be a late round pick if he didn't want to be a doctor, and an LT who is pretty good and might go 6th or 7th, and will at they very least be a high priority UDFA. He had a QB who was only less efficient than 4 current starting QBs and more efficient than Lawrence. Before he got hurt, he had Mo Ibrahim and still had a 5 deep RB room. This year he also had a top tier defense to go with it, top 5 in ypg, top 10 in ppg.

And they lost to Illinois and Bowling Green, because they just couldn't stop tripping over their own dicks on offense by actually opening things up a bit. Minnesota was a really, really good team this year and they're maybe going to make top 25. You guys weren't so hot this year, but in the Pac 12 and against A&M, nobody really whooped your ass like Minnesota did. They were one of the best teams on your schedule and I'm not sure I think Oregon, Aggie or Utah beat them. But they settled for 9-4 in large part because of the coordinator you just hired.

Sorry. I'm an ASU guy, but I like it when the games are a little scary. We're probably going to crash and burn in a year too though, so hey. Maybe we'll meet you at the bottom.

Last edited:
With wabtly adding his voice, we’ve had more input on the OC hire than from fans of opposing teams combined last year. This is epic.
When you screw up previously solid offenses and get fired from several jobs in a short span, plenty of folks have something to say!

Back