What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- #24/ RV Men's bball scheduled to host ASU (Thurs., 3/4, 7:00 MT, ESPN2)

Nice to see the Buffs take care of business at home in this last regular season game. I was kind of worried about this being sort of a trap game against a rested and talented team with nothing to lose.

Missed the first 8 minutes and was wondering how it was a 2-7 game at that point. Buffs put together a nice game the rest of the way. Horne with 9 boards and key shots, Parquet with impressive D against a great player and Kin running the show. He should be the P12 POY!

Can’t wait for McKinley Wright day when fans are allowed back in the keg so I can give him a ten minute standing ovation.
Honestly, I could see the Nuggets pairing up with the Buffs to honor him in front of a crowd next year when whatever team he's on visits Ball Arena.

Can’t wait for McKinley Wright day when fans are allowed back in the keg so I can give him a ten minute standing ovation.

I don't think it will be long before CU has a "McKinley Wright" day ... where his number might be retired and he's admitted to what passes for CU's "Ring of Fame" along with Chauncey, Cliff Meely, et al.

Back