What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- #24/ RV Men's bball scheduled to host ASU (Thurs., 3/4, 7:00 MT, ESPN2)

Tad: “We were soft. We were soft on our rebounds. We were soft on our passes. We were lucky to only be down 4-2 at the first timeout.”

Now we can relax for a couple of days, watch some Pac 12 basketball this weekend and prep for the tournament.

One more huge thing: No team in the Pac and, maybe, the country handled Covid as well as the Buffs. Other than a couple of missed games early, we finished well.

"Blessed" is the understatement of the week.

@BuffDog got to see our Buffs outscore ASU by 19 while putting 73 points on the board in 32 minutes. I'm so damn jealous right now.
I thought that I had recorded the game and was annoyed I was going to miss the beginning of the game. Sounds like a blessing in disguise.

ASU is crazy athletic. I think they'll be really good next year.

I'm glad I kept watching tonight. Ended up being an impressive performance by our Buffs.
I don’t think they’ll be good at all next year to be frank, they will lose Martin, verge,
Lawrence, woods, and more than likely bagley and Christopher and have a less touted recruiting class. I think Hurley screwed up his best chance

I don’t think they’ll be good at all next year to be frank, they will lose Martin, verge,
Lawrence, woods, and more than likely bagley and Christopher and have a less touted recruiting class. I think Hurley screwed up his best chance

Honestly, this has been a weird year for everyone, but if I was an ASU fan, I'd be pissed. This was supposed to be a great team. Easily the most disappointing team in the conference.

Not so fast my friend. Don’t forget the final 10 vs Utah.
Yeah ... but that was more of Plummer getting insanely hot down the stretch. In that 8 min spiral vs Utah, we actually scored like 10-12 points and didn't have 7-8 turnovers like tonight.

It's just good to see us shake that off and get a win. Shows a lot of resilience.

Great win Buffs!!! Took a bit to figure out ASU. They play sloppy, we followed right along but eventually adapted.

MKW is on a mission!!! He is playing like a National top 3 point guard. Very impressive and a lot of heart.

I wonder. So we haven't been getting a lot of offense down low with Walton and Battey to start the game. What if Tad started Horne and Walker instead. Way too late to tinker with the lineup, but just a thought as we go into post seasom.

Weren’t you bitching about not being able to watch if they were a 4 seed?
That was when the game would have been played at 11:30 AM rather than 11:30 pm. Basically forces a decision on whether you want to live in the "City That Never Sleeps" so you can watch at 11:30 pm, or the "City That Never Eats Lunch" so you can watch at 11:30 am. Tough dilemma.

Back