What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: **** @ CU MBB Friday February 2nd @ 7pm on FS1

Was hoping to keep them under 50

About the only complaint I can come up with. What a game

Good win, great defense!

Only complaint, where is the buffs overwhelming advantage at the ft line at home?

BS

They looked good from about halfway through the first half on. Man, I'm so glad we have McKinley on this team. They did all that, and I honestly didn't even realize Namon wasn't playing until the announcers said something with like 7 minutes left in the game or so. Excellent win.

Good win, great defense!

Only complaint, where is the buffs overwhelming advantage at the ft line at home?

BS

Verne Harris and Randy McCall (both terrible officials, and two of the three involved with the infamous Debacle in the Desert) were there tonight. That's why we didn't have a huge discrepancy at the line. I thought we had a pretty solid game defensively, but Utah had one of the worst shooting nights I've seen a Krystowiak coached team have since he's been there.......31%?

Defense was part of why Utah couldn't shoot tonight and we were limiting them to one shot quite a bit but it wasn't all of it. They couldn't hit water if they fell out of a ****ing boat tonight.

Just heard on the warriors' broadcast that the Nuggets have a crazy home record too. Is that just this year or do the Nugs usually significantly overperform at home?

I'm convinced that officials are protecting the brand and are targeting Tad for speaking out about practices in college hoops that are so bad the FBI had to get involved. We're getting absolutely torched by officiating on the road while not getting any home cooking.

We didn't get in the bonus till there was what, like 5 minutes left in the 2nd half? It was around there.

I'm convinced that officials are protecting the brand and are targeting Tad for speaking out about practices in college hoops that are so bad the FBI had to get involved. We're getting absolutely torched by officiating on the road while not getting any home cooking.
If that is the case, it’s on RG to make waves. I tend to believe, one, Pac 12 officials suck and, two, we just aren’t active enough in the paint or just suck at drawing contact.

My son watched the game with me. At half, I told him the refs haven't been too whistle happy yet but I don't expect that to last. Sure enough, it didn't. I'm sorry but Pac 12 refs are a ****ing joke in both basketball and football imho. I hate bitching about that too but I know damn well what I see. It is what it is I guess.

do his teammates call him "Kin" or did someone here buy the naming wrights? not my favorite

I think its also half the roster being freshman and not getting the benefit of the doubt. Whatever it is we're definitely getting hosed.

Tad said after the game that this game was really big because they need to win 3 straight on this home stand to lead into the final stretch of the season. As he said, you can't win 3 straight unless you win the first one. So he did something he's never done before -- promised the team 2 days off if they won the game. The team responded and they get the whole weekend off. He wants them to get rested since they really haven't had time off since August 1st.

We need to win this next week. Currently 13-10 at #61 RPI. 5-6 (7th place) in the Pac-12. Getting this to 15-10 (7-6) with an RPI in the 50s heading into the final 5 games of the season would position the team so that the Dance is still possible and the NIT is a virtual lock as long as the wheels don't come off.

He also said the players didn't like a week w/ just 1 game - they'd rather have 3. I bet a lot of them will be in the gym playing pickup games, regardless.

He also said the players didn't like a week w/ just 1 game - they'd rather have 3. I bet a lot of them will be in the gym playing pickup games, regardless.
Yeah. Seems like Tad's got a lot of gym rats in his program now. Something he has talked about in recruiting, but hasn't always been true to.

I think its also half the roster being freshman and not getting the benefit of the doubt. Whatever it is we're definitely getting hosed.
I agree with that but I watched some of the replay before I went to sleep. They weren't doing King any favors either. He drives into the lane, clearly gets bumped pretty good, he gets called for traveling o_O, go figure.

Anyone know why the hell the lines to get in were so ridiculous last night? A few of us got there a little late but we didn’t get in until the Supa Dupa Tina Cheer had ended.

Anyone know why the hell the lines to get in were so ridiculous last night? A few of us got there a little late but we didn’t get in until the Supa Dupa Tina Cheer had ended.
I asked the people around me and they said that everyone was talking about "enhanced security". I didn't get any details, but I do know that they spent a lot more time than usual wanding me and that they were inspecting every Tic Tac in the clear bag that Nikita had.

Back