What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: Lobos @ Buffs

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
CU vs New Mexico

Tip: 7pm MST

TV
: Pac-12 Channel

Radio:
850 KOA

Line: CU -7.5

Preview:

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/2017/12...s-buffs-aim-to-bounce-back-vs-new-mexico.aspx

New Mexico has had a rough start to the season losing 5 out of their last 6 games, including a 19 point loss on the road to in-state rival New Mexico St. From an RPI standpoint this is a must win for the Buffs, and no doubt we'll all being going 'WTF???" if the Lobos leave Boulder with a win tonight.

It'll be nice to have another win on another I-25 school...GO BUFFS!

I'll be there too.
Two words for Buffs....
....MUST REBOUND

(Editors note: Two words typed before perusing the cubuffs.com preview article. Apparently coach Boyle read my mind.)

We at home and NM nimpressive. Would be a terrible game to lose but I expect a 10-15 point Buff win.

Right before the dunk and 3 pointer, I was about to say I like the way Lazard Nikolic looks for a 6'7" frosh guard. Good length, and good overall court sense and awareness. Always looking to make some plays with the pass first. Nice looking player for the future I think.

This freshman class is so good, even with Battey red-shirting. I love the way Nikolic plays and even though Schwartz and Bey are out of position on d at times, there's potential galore.

Would love to get Namon back into the starting lineup with Brown as the de facto 6th man though. Seems they play better in those roles.

Back