What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: Lobos @ Buffs

Honestly, I'm kind of going the opposite direction on this one. Saturday is feeding the Christians to the lions. The Buffs are going to walk into a buzzsaw. I'm more interested in seeing how they play AFTER that. The Kansas game ruined a few players seasons (if not careers) - I don't want the same to happen at Xavier.

I just want to see this team fight regardless of the score. If they have to keep banging their head against that brick wall, fine, but keep trying to knock it down at least. If you'll recall The Mayor hurt his ankle early in the 1st half of that chickenhawk game. The Buffs don't win anyway but it was a huge blow.

Life is too short to drink Coors light. Bring an empty bottle and fill with tap water. Save towards real beer. Enjoy.

I don't disagree, but it is what it is. Mass produced crap that gives you a cheap buzz. Better than getting the Blue Moon they try to pass off as a Belgian style craft brew.

I have no idea who's going to guard Blueitt. None.

Blueitt is special, and I haven't seen as much of the Buffs. But, why not your boy Brown? I guess we'll see. I look forward to our Buffs scrapping and hopefully being competitive today.

I don't disagree, but it is what it is. Mass produced crap that gives you a cheap buzz. Better than getting the Blue Moon they try to pass off as a Belgian style craft brew.

I don't get it when people pass over cheap beer, because they're too good for it... ...people can have just a fine night on cheap beer like Coors/Bud/Miller Light; of course it's not as good as MOST of the microbrews (lot of ****ty, exp microbrews out there too), but it is what it is...may as well enjoy it.

Blueitt is special, and I haven't seen as much of the Buffs. But, why not your boy Brown? I guess we'll see. I look forward to our Buffs scrapping and hopefully being competitive today.

I don't get it when people pass over cheap beer, because they're too good for it... ...people can have just a fine night on cheap beer like Coors/Bud/Miller Light; of course it's not as good as MOST of the microbrews (lot of ****ty, exp microbrews out there too), but it is what it is...may as well enjoy it.
My feeling is that, if I'm going to eat or drink something, it should either be healthy or taste good. Both qualities are not required, however, the more unhealthy a substance is, the better it has to taste in order for me to consume it.

This policy has led me to become a snob over beer, maple syrup and bacon.

I don't drink beer to get drunk and don't love beer in general. So for me it's all about drinking something I like, which is pretty much limited to porters, stouts and brown ales.

I worry about Brown not being big enough.

New Mexico fans represented well. All of them that I talked to, maybe 6, were totally cool. Hope I can make the trip to the Pit next year.

Back