What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- Men's bball visits KSU (Manhattan, KS, Friday, 11/27, 6:30 PM MT, ESPNU)

That was an impressive win. So much went wrong. Short-handed. Outshot from 3pt range. Out of sync with a bunch of turnovers in the 1st half. Figured it out and ended up dominating the 2nd half. This team has a ton of potential.

Also, K State looks like they're going to be awful this year.

Rough start. But damn, McKinley is good. Horne is a nice pickup as a grad transfer. Walker is long and gonna be a player. Clifford ain’t ready for Pac 12 basketball.

Horne should be a starter!
His maturity is vital in PAC12 play
He has a nice overall game and can shoot 3’s.
Kin is the bomb
Walker is special
Battey is a brick house and so fun to see play.
Parquet has grown up, but the Schwartz will be with us again.
This can be the best Colorado team ever IFFFFFF Tad can coach and sub them correctly.

I figured Kin was in the 30’s late. It seemed like he scored every possession. When they flashed 22 on the screen I was kind of shocked. Man he played well!

Agreed. But he needs to adapt.
Been thinking about this more, and i don't think i agree. A huge part of his game is his physicality. If you take that away, he's an undersized big man.

I'll take the Battey we have, fouls and all. Love the picks that dude sets.

Back