What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Trees vs. Buffs

Perhaps the students need to form a new group.

Step away from the c-unit and the big brother rules.

Craft a new Declaration of Insolence.

March into the Keg to the beat of a new drum. Stand against oppression - stand together and be heard.

C'MON STUDENTS, REACH FOR YOUR FREEDOMS! REPEL THE TYRANNY!

(If it worked in the 60's, it can work again)
Be nice if they just wanted to watch a basketball game for which their parents already bought them a ticket.

I agree with you guys. Wouldn't hurt if the student section did something fun, they just need to show up first.

He ripped Nikolic a new one during a timeout in the first half. Siewart got some to but Nikolic bore the brunt of it. It was pretty uncomfortable a couple sections over in my seats. Nikolic didn't get benched and was on the floor playing after the timeout though. Boyle is really coaching his ass off right now.

Was that right after Nikolic made that dumbass pass through the top of the key that got intercepted? I was yelling at my TV for Tad to take him out right there. But then he more than redeemed himself the rest of the game, especially in the 2nd half.

It seemed like Tad was yelling at him about a missed defensive assignment that led to an easy bucket. There are 5 games left and 8 teams in the middle of the standings within 1/2 game of each other. We can still finish anywhere from 2nd to 8th. Hopefully we can finish strong with a tough but manageable schedule. Regardless of the outcome I like their chances at the P12 tournament.

Do we think that something like the "Curtain of Distraction" at ASU would get approved at CU these days?

The Cloud of Flatulence? You know, the art of the fart. The mass with the gas.

Last edited:
He isn't wrong though.

The AD taking the CUnit under their umbrella, has killed it. The focus on making the CUnit "family friendly" has destroyed what made the heart of what made our student section so much fun. The CUnit saw the line between being funny and obnoxious and stood on it. They were unpredictable and creative. Now every new idea has to pass through the marketing department, and they HATE unpredictable.

That's the one thing that the department under Bohn did better than the department under RG has. Bohn let them be them. Let them do whatever they want-as long as it doesn't involve explicit stuff.........why does anyone care?

That's the one thing that the department under Bohn did better than the department under RG has. Bohn let them be them. Let them do whatever they want-as long as it doesn't involve explicit stuff.........why does anyone care?

Because the typical boulderite will complain the moment they become a little uncomfortable. God forbid the CUnit accidentally offend someone.

Because the typical boulderite will complain the moment they become a little uncomfortable. God forbid the CUnit accidentally offend someone.

I lived in Boulder for 13 years all tolled ... and I'm still not sure what a "typical Boulderite" is.

I lived in Boulder for 13 years all tolled ... and I'm still not sure what a "typical Boulderite" is.

If anything, a typical Boulderite is pretty hard to offend. At least the ones I grew up with. The California transplants that arrived in the last ten years are pretty sensitive.

My favorite example was the penis art display in the library. If you don't remember that, you haven't been here long enough.

If anything, a typical Boulderite is pretty hard to offend. At least the ones I grew up with. The California transplants that arrived in the last ten years are pretty sensitive.

My favorite example was the penis art display in the library. If you don't remember that, you haven't been here long enough.

Oh ... I remember that alright. It sure as hell engendered a deep discussion on the value (or abuse) of artistic expression. But I guess that's something that I loved about the town.

I know that there were several other "Boulderites" who weren't so sanguine about it. That's what I'm asking ... what is a "typical Boulderite"?

It's not the Boulderites or the administration on the "PC on overdrive" fear of offending anyone. It's the students. Most comedians won't even play college campuses any more because the students call you a racist or sexist if you use a "trigger word" even while saying nothing racist or sexist.

It's not the Boulderites or the administration on the "PC on overdrive" fear of offending anyone. It's the students. Most comedians won't even play college campuses any more because the students call you a racist or sexist if you use a "trigger word" even while saying nothing racist or sexist.
Just wait until your boy becomes a teenager. We just got hit with the "you are negating my feelings!" followed by a rant about how that makes us bad parents. WTF? Do you have any idea the advantages in life we have provided you while also carefully protecting your self esteem/self worth? Good lord.

Just wait until your boy becomes a teenager. We just got hit with the "you are negating my feelings!" followed by a rant about how that makes us bad parents. WTF? Do you have any idea the advantages in life we have provided you while also carefully protecting your self esteem/self worth? Good lord.
I'm very empathetic. I'm also quick to balance that with, "Suck it up, cowboy. Don't be a pvssy."

Back