What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - Nebraska

The best thing about Viska is that we have so many WR’s on this team that regardless of what he does he’s the best weapon this team has. Even if that weapon is just a double team decoy. With that said I hope we scheme up some off the wall, creative ways to get the ball in his hands in open space.

He (Viska) is going to throw a TD pass!!!
With 11 Blackshirts watching just him

Any Nub poster claiming they’re going to the game should have to post a picture of their tickets with their username written in the picture or be banned. We don’t need anymore liars hanging around here.
Or we can not. How about we post the names of the horrible people who sold them to us. Some as low as $160. Don't worry buddy...you'll see us in droves.

Any Nub poster claiming they’re going to the game should have to post a picture of their tickets with their username written in the picture or be banned. We don’t need anymore liars hanging around here.
Or we can not. How about we post the names of the horrible people who sold them to us. Some as low as $160. Don't worry buddy...you'll see us in droves.

You seem nice! How will we know it is you? Also, can you be more specific on what you mean by "friendly"? I mean, are we talking "here's a beer!" friendly? Or, "here, borrow my sister!" friendly? Or, "I have a wide stance, meet me in the stalls in 5 minutes!" friendly?

Help us to understand.

I love it.
CU= CSU’s Super Bowl
NU= Bluff’s super bowl!

All because of a VERY one sided all-time W/L record! :ROFLMAO:
*que triggered buff fan to post “scoreboard” or the drooled over 62 point effort* “Remember that one time!!!”

To that I simply respond...49-19-2...

So, why are you on here? To prove your classiness? Go hug a saguaro...

You seem nice! How will we know it is you? Also, can you be more specific on what you mean by "friendly"? I mean, are we talking "here's a beer!" friendly? Or, "here, borrow my sister!" friendly? Or, "I have a wide stance, meet me in the stalls in 5 minutes!" friendly?

Help us to understand.
Tread lightly, Liver. You're taking to a Nub. Consent is 'implied'.
0w1Uor.gif

Help us to understand.

Borrowing his sister? Doesn't sound that friendly to me.

Montez has been named a captain? But I thought he showed lack of maturity and leadership skills

There are likely to be 30 different captains throughout the season. I would hope a 5th year Senior QB makes the cut at least once...
I would bet that we'll see some repeats in the line up as the season progresses

Back