What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Men's bball continues Pac 12 play hosting Cal (Thurs., 1/14, Noon MT) & Stanford (Sat., 1:00 MT)

This would have been a good game to have Kee play some meaningful minutes, at a minimum after Kin passed the record. Kee has underperformed (vs expectations and the hype from the team leading up to the season), he needs time on the court to prepare for next season without Kin.

This would have been a good game to have Kee play some meaningful minutes, at a minimum after Kin passed the record. Kee has underperformed (vs expectations and the hype from the team leading up to the season), he needs time on the court to prepare for next season without Kin.
Injured.

Just wanted to mention I just posted a new thread (https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/bu...-noon-mt-1-16-womens-11-00-am-mt-1-17.146908/) that describes a new "virtual pre-game event" series the Buffs have scheduled for "season ticket holders, fans and alumni of CU Boulder ". The 1st of those for the men's team is scheduled for noon MT Saturday before the Stanford game.

See that thread for more info and the link to the (Zoom) registration page.

Last edited:
I’m basking in the joy of this win, perusing the box score, and I just wanted to point out how beautiful it is. Obviously it’s going to look good in an 89-60 win, but here’s what I like the most:

As a team, we shot 55%, 57% from three. Awesome, but even better is the individual. Only 4 players (out of 11) shot lower than 50% from the field, and those were Eli (0-2), O’Brien (1/4), Clifford (0/1), Koonce (0/1). All of our main players shot well. Only 2 players (out of 8) shot lower than 50% from 3, and that was Eli and Da Silva each 0/1.

Only 7 turnovers, two players with double doubles, and Maddox scored 12 points on 4 shots.

If we just play like this every game, we might not lose a game!

Walker also is 5/5 from three last two games averaging 19 ppg and 10.5 rpg with two double doubles. Best player next year? Possible two and done player?

And yeah, Kin is a complete boss. Enough can’t be said about him.

Video related to today's win and Mr. Wright setting the Buff assists record -

Love McKinley talking about pick up with Jamal Murray and some of the nuggetts guys over the summer and that's when he knew Jabari was the real deal. Like Jabari was holding his own against guys in the league. Also cool that NBA guys have that respect for McKinley to invite him to pick up games.

I’m basking in the joy of this win, perusing the box score, and I just wanted to point out how beautiful it is. Obviously it’s going to look good in an 89-60 win, but here’s what I like the most:

As a team, we shot 55%, 57% from three. Awesome, but even better is the individual. Only 4 players (out of 11) shot lower than 50% from the field, and those were Eli (0-2), O’Brien (1/4), Clifford (0/1), Koonce (0/1). All of our main players shot well. Only 2 players (out of 8) shot lower than 50% from 3, and that was Eli and Da Silva each 0/1.

Only 7 turnovers, two players with double doubles, and Maddox scored 12 points on 4 shots.

If we just play like this every game, we might not lose a game!

Walker also is 5/5 from three last two games averaging 19 ppg and 10.5 rpg with two double doubles. Best player next year? Possible two and done player?

And yeah, Kin is a complete boss. Enough can’t be said about him.
Part of me worries that Jabari will be a one and done; that may be irrational, but honestly he's a better pro prospect than Kin and possibly goes before him in the draft if he were to enter.

I think Kin will carve out a role in the NBA and I wouldn't be shocked if he has a long successful career, but the upside on Jabari is so much higher.

Next year's frontcourt should be really, really good. Walker, Battey, Lovering, Dallas?, Da Silva, Allen.

Part of me worries that Jabari will be a one and done; that may be irrational, but honestly he's a better pro prospect than Kin and possibly goes before him in the draft if he were to enter.

I think Kin will carve out a role in the NBA and I wouldn't be shocked if he has a long successful career, but the upside on Jabari is so much higher.

Next year's frontcourt should be really, really good. Walker, Battey, Lovering, Dallas?, Da Silva, Allen.
I think Jabari will be back. But don't assume Jeriah Horne will be gone either. My hope is that he takes advantage of the extra year of eligibility.

we've had two games of this Jabari! only ok with the remote chance of him being one and done if he leads us deep into the tourney and averages 20 & 10

Dont Put That Evil On Me Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

While we are waiting, Prime has a 45 minute documentary: "Finding Big Country", which all BB fans will get. Very nice show.

Tad: Tristen will be guarding Oscar at times. Considers Wills a big loss for them

Back