What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Men's bball continues Pac 12 play hosting Cal (Thurs., 1/14, Noon MT) & Stanford (Sat., 1:00 MT)

We really didn’t shoot that well. 41.2% from the floor and 33.3% from three.

Solid game by the Buffs, a lot of guys who care more about the team result than their own stats.

I hope Walker comes back to give us another year but he is physically an NBA athlete, tall, strong, quick, the whole package. Will continue to improve his skills but he is going to be collecting checks in his future.

Battey continues to be a load. When you have a guy with his strength who is also a consistent hard worker he can frustrate opponents.

And when we got to garbage time I was impressed with O"Brien from a standpoint that he looks like one of those guys that has always pissed me off when other teams have one. Not as talented as some other guys but a guy who plays crazy hard and ends up getting steals, rebounds, and forced missed shots or errors that come from just working harder than everyone else.

Tad says Dallas will be back Wednesday. He was held out today mainly due to conditioning.

this is by far Tad’s most consistent team, top to bottom, can’t say enough good things about them
Yes it is. And the numbers back it up. Kenpom has Buffs adjusted offense at 16, defense at 12.
Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

This team is so much fun to watch. Getting great performances across the board and from the bench. The kids looks like they are have a ton of fun and carry an attitude that just says we know we are better than you. This may the best team Tad has ever had and it is going to get stronger with the next class coming in. Tad has this program rolling

I like Da Silva and O’Brien getting a few legit minutes in recent game. These guys are starting to show out a bit for this team and could even expand our depth even more.
LOB is very intriguing. He needs more minutes. Nique looks a year away but they both have a lot of tools.

Well we lose a ton next year: MW4, Maddox, Horne (what a great pickup), Schwarz and Id be surprised if any use the 5th year. Hopefully Dsllas comes back. But Im still excited about the future. The current and next year freshmen look very solid. Losing a non replaceablegenerational player like Wright is my only concern.

Well we lose a ton next year: MW4, Maddox, Horne (what a great pickup), Schwarz and Id be surprised if any use the 5th year. Hopefully Dsllas comes back. But Im still excited about the future. The current and next year freshmen look very solid. Losing a non replaceablegenerational player like Wright is my only concern.
Point guard is going to be a big concern until proven otherwise. We've been spoiled in a big way for 4 years. I remember the before kin times and I don't want to go back

I really like this team. Right up there with the Ski/Dinwiddie teams. Just so well rounded and consistent. Feels to me like a team built to make some noise in the tournament. No bad losses with dropping road games against Tenn, Arizona and UCLA.

LOB is very intriguing. He needs more minutes. Nique looks a year away but they both have a lot of tools.
Seems like the main question we had about LOB will linger into next year: can he shoot the 3? But he is active and looks pretty clued in for a frosh.

Reactions: wip
Wasn't able to catch this game, bummer that I missed it.

Questions from the box score, any reason that Schwartz played so little? 14 minutes, only 2 PF, so foul trouble doesn't seem to be the culprit.

Did Kee look healthy?

Wasn't able to catch this game, bummer that I missed it.

Questions from the box score, any reason that Schwartz played so little? 14 minutes, only 2 PF, so foul trouble doesn't seem to be the culprit.

Did Kee look healthy?
Schwartz got the 2 fouls about 4 minutes into the first half and I believe he sat the rest of the first half. Kee seemed fine.

Can't hit the broad side of a barn from outside, Battey and Horne are top 2 scorers, all inside.

2nd half - all offensive playcalls are for 3 pt shots

This one is on the coaches

Back