What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - Men's Bball end non-conference play hosting CSU- Bakersfield (Sat., 12/18/21,Noon, Pac 12) & #7 Kansas (CANCELLED Tues.,7:00 PM)

So I heard MJ say something to the effect of a player or players tested positive. Do any of you know the whole story?

Last edited:
Do we know yet the reason for the Covid scare? Is it within our team?

If not, there are teams looking to play a game. CSU had some canceled and that would be a money maker against a team that's about KU quality this season.

Do we know yet the reason for the Covid scare? Is it within our team?

If not, there are teams looking to play a game. CSU had some canceled and that would be a money maker against a team that's about KU quality this season.

is CSU clean? I thought I saw something on Twitter about the CSU coach quarantine in his basement.

**note, I cannot find the tweet now, and we all know everything on the internet is true, so take with a grain of salt**

Was more thinking that Kansas would want a top game as much as it pains me to say

Last edited:

ā€œTad said, ā€˜Bill, if we have seven and they say we can play, we want to play,'ā€ Self said Tuesday evening. ā€œBut this is not an important game in the big scheme of things. I actually agree totally with the decision that was made. It was their doctors, our doctors, everybody.ā€

Initially, it was just one positive test within the CU program. But after the rest of the CU team was tested, more positive test results surfaced, prompting the cancellation.

This new COVID variant is going to infect a lot of people. I'm thinking it's probably better to have it run through the BB team now (before a scheduled week+ break) than 2 weeks from now where we could easily lose 4 games. That being said, it's going to affect other teams as well.
We donā€™t even know what variant of the virus the team is dealing with now. Iā€™m curious which it is. Iā€™m assuming the team is vaccinated.

We donā€™t even know what variant of the virus the team is dealing with now. Iā€™m curious which it is. Iā€™m assuming the team is vaccinated.

Most people never get tested for which variant they have. The odds heavily favor this being Omicron.

so I guess the team's going to spend NYE in Corvallis -- that kinda sucks.

Did we ever find out who tested positive? It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to figure out as they would not be practicing or meeting with the rest of the team.

Did we ever find out who tested positive? It seems like it wouldn't be that hard to figure out as they would not be practicing or meeting with the rest of the team.
I donā€™t think the team is practicing or meeting at all right now with the long layoff and holiday.

Back