What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games Thread - Men's BBall hosts #15/17 Oregon (Thurs., 1/7, 3:00 MT, FS1) and is scheduled to visit Utah (Monday, 4:00 MT, Pac 12 Networks)

Amazing way to flush that first half. That's some mental strength I haven't seen much of on the road from this team in the past. Great sign!

Won the game, all that matters. Parts were ugly, but who cares? Had 3 guys with double doubles. I'm not talking about the refs, waste of time. Some of them, most actually, are terrible. Anyway, good road win, build on it.

Schwartz is starting to get on my nerves.

He missed a bunny, sulked, didn’t get back on D, Utah scored in a 4 on 5. Unacceptable.

schwartz is so stupid some times

season 13 GIF

Obviously a 49-31 rebounding edge (Walker and Schwartz especially!) and Walkers overall effort were huge to offset poor shooting. Why are we so weak at finishing at the rim. Allen is so crafty, if he had a perimeter game he'd be unstoppable.

Yea it’s like the Pac12 is forcing blackouts. No fans can attend the game... let’s ensure no working adult can watch the game either. At least it’s good practice for streaming March Madness 🤞🤞🤞
I always take off the first Thursday and Friday of March madness. I can't take off every buff game. What the f***?

Don't know what to say about Walker's play. He was just relentless every minute he was in the game. 15 points and 10 rebounds in just 16 minutes. No doubt this was his best game so far as a Buff. He was hitting treys, scoring underneath and of course his rebounding on both ends made a difference. He is athletic and was reading the game very well.

Also, despite the criticism of his decision making on the offensive end, Schwartz was critical to the win. 15 rebounds? Wow. And rememebr what he did the first few minutes of the second half? His play helped the Buffs completely turn the game around.

Winning without Kin scoring in double figures is also a good sign. The team doesn't seem to be as dependent on his scoring as in the past. Also, it's nice thagt ghis minutes are down.

Don't know what to say about Walker's play. He was just relentless every minute he was in the game. 15 points and 10 rebounds in just 16 minutes. No doubt this was his best game so far as a Buff. He was hitting treys, scoring underneath and of course his rebounding on both ends made a difference. He is athletic and was reading the game very well.

Also, despite the criticism of his decision making on the offensive end, Schwartz was critical to the win. 15 rebounds? Wow. And rememebr what he did the first few minutes of the second half? His play helped the Buffs completely turn the game around.

Winning without Kin scoring in double figures is also a good sign. The team doesn't seem to be as dependent on his scoring as in the past. Also, it's nice thagt ghis minutes are down.
I love that he seems so relaxed and confident. And he is long.

we've played 4 of our 5 toughest games and are 2-2 in those 4. Great spot to be in. That said, UCLA looks uncatchable. Top 4 is in the offing though..

that mediocre game by us in Westwood may be what keeps this seasoning from being a special one – obviously I'll take a top 4 finish in the league though

Interesting that we have played by far the most away games (beyond cal) up to this point, should only help for the rest of the season.
I think we have 9 of 15 at home. You don't have the crowd anymore, but you're sleeping in your own bed, no travel. A weird thing is the daily Covid protocols they have to follow. Tad mentioned that was why they didn't have a morning shoot-around before utah, won't before Cal at noon.

Back