What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread-MEN'S bball hosts CSU (Thurs., 12/8/22 7:00 MT, ESPN2), No. Alabama (Thurs., 12/15 6:30 MT, Pac 12 Net.) and UNC (Sun.,3:00, Pac 12 Net.)

We've had 21 '1 and 1' FTs, and missed the 1st shot 10 times.
Wasn't it last year we led the nation in FTs? for most of the year

csu came in with an attitude and the Buffs seem to be toughening up in response. I hope

Pregame, KOA said the game would come down to KJ against Smith (#4). They are the 2 leading scorers. And those 2 will likely decide it, if the game is close.

Rutgers got screwed.

Wtf is it with T de Silva from the free throw line? He's too good of a shooter to be building a brick house. I'd say what I think it is but I won't. Pretty sure you guys could figure that out. He is by no means the only one. It needs to get fixed pronto. That and turnovers will lose you a lot of games that you shouldn't have lost.

Back