What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - Men's Bball scheduled to visit #6 Arizona (Thurs., 1/13/21, 9:00 PM MT, FS1) and ASU (Sat., 8:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

I disagree with a lot of that, but agree on the general point. Lots of talent on this team. Get it from different guys on different nights. That makes us hard to game plan. On the negative side, it's also why Tad has such a hard time getting to a rotation and says this team hasn't found its identity. He needs some predictability on what he can count on every game.
I feel you, but everyone needs to feed off each other, and this is a great game to just get better cause of the speed and quality of play. Obviously, KJ can handle this and is showing he is right up to the challenge. Want to see a unit of excellence by the end of the season hopefully

Our guys need to quit being surprised you aren't getting calls in the McKale Center. I've been there three times, it happens a lot there.

AZ is making us score in the half court. Need Battey to get hot on the low post.

Right now, we are getting absolutely nothing from Jabari, Key, or Parquet, and yes they are on the bench because of that

Our bench and Jabari got into it as he turned away from the game and complained to the ref, that was interesting

KJ is just taking it to another level but he needs some help on the offensive end. D is pretty damn good but they have gotten a lot of easy buckets at the rim. Need a run and it needs to include Walker, Da Silva and EB. Let’s go Buffs!

One thing that MUST happen is that the Buffs need to be a better 3 point shooting team. We have nobody that is a solid shooter at all, and that makes teams far less worried. We need that to improve and who is our shooting coach?

Reactions: DBT
What is it about Arizona that makes it THE place to go and play? It was Lute Olson and Cheating in the past, so what is it now?

What is it about Arizona that makes it THE place to go and play? It was Lute Olson and Cheating in the past, so what is it now?
I'm sure they're paying players and handing out degrees. The girls are stereotypically hot and the climate is easy to sell though I would hate to live in it.

Just call the foul Ref, you Pieces of Crap
Da Silva gets arm raped and no call, then everyone is excited about a late block on an altered shot

Back