What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- (RV) Men's bball scheduled to host #18/19 USC (Thurs., 2/25, 7:00 MT, ESPN2) and (RV) UCLA (Sat., 8:00 MT, ESPN2)

So we play ASU Thursday then a week off before we play again. I never know if longish layoffs are good or not. UW and Cal played their final games on Sunday. UO plays 3 in a week then 3 days off before the tournament. UO and OSU play Sunday while ASU, UU, USC and UCLA play Saturday. Does anyone have an advantage? Maybe it’s perfect for us playing Thursday then getting a week to rehab and practice?

So we play ASU Thursday then a week off before we play again. I never know if longish layoffs are good or not. UW and Cal played their final games on Sunday. UO plays 3 in a week then 3 days off before the tournament. UO and OSU play Sunday while ASU, UU, USC and UCLA play Saturday. Does anyone have an advantage? Maybe it’s perfect for us playing Thursday then getting a week to rehab and practice?
I'm sure it is beneficial to players like Kin, Battey and walker who have been dinged up lately. I think overall it will be beneficial but what do I know.

I think Oregon will be tired. UCLA is team i’d most want to avoid. The first game as 4 seed easier than first game as 3 seed since the 6 will be tested and comfy on court.

I think Oregon will be tired. UCLA is team i’d most want to avoid. The first game as 4 seed easier than first game as 3 seed since the 6 will be tested and comfy on court.

I agree, UCLA can be counted on to bring it in the tournament, and they are better than Oregon. SC can beat anyone in the country . . . if they pull their head out of their ass, which seems unlikely.

Tad owns Altman. And Enfield for that matter. UCLA is the team that I want to avoid most.

Back