What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Women's bball on the road to face #2 Oregon (Friday,1/3, 8:00 MT) & #3 OSU (Sunday, 1:00 MT)

46- 50 OSU. Strong quarter for the buffs still struggling to make shots at 34% for the game. Defensive intensity really picking up, this would be a signature win GO BUFFS!

72-60 OSU but the Buffs competed and battled for 40 minutes and the game was in doubt for 35 minutes. I know JR does not believe in moral victories but I count this as one, particularly after Friday’s game. If we can build n this we have a great shot at USC on Friday!

Just played #3 competitive for 3Q. Lots to be proud of! Got tight 4Q shooting (I was definitely wrong about that. longer Q went more obvious it became). Excited to see how many more wins this team can get. Predictions? Did not think we would be this good. Only losses are to #2 & #3. Press defense needs work. Pivec is so special. Would love to see CU start recruiting at that level for men’s/women’s teams like getting a Cate Reese (AZ) or Ball brother (UCLA).

What is the potential Win total of this team? More than we thought! If we had a shooter like Torres (Utah) this would have been an upset win.

46- 50 OSU. Strong quarter for the buffs still struggling to make shots at 34% for the game. Defensive intensity really picking up, this would be a signature win GO BUFFS!

I was wrong on the shooting. Longer it went 4Q it was obvious.

Incredible what she’s doing as a freshman. I remember seeing a young fiercely competitive Chucky foul out vs Denver but CU lost. She was devastated. You saw we had something. I remember a young Kennedy doing incredible things but we couldn’t win games even non-conference, the lack of experience and the big jump to NCAA was too much. You could absolutely see we had something special though. Sherrod isn’t just something special, she looks like something else! That kid is incredible.
There you go again; Leonard won nearly 80% of her non conference games and 60% of her overall starts. In fact after her freshman year it goes up to 90% and 70%
SUPPORT this program and team!

Didn't help that Whitaker got hurt in the 2nd quarter. I think Mya and Peanut wore down giving their all against bigger and better players.

Sherrod plays her heart out. Loved her calling the time out when she lost her shoe, but it wasn't a charged time out.

If we could have hit free throws and been better on the defensive boards, we might have pulled this off.

Big improvement from the Friday game.

This team is much better than last year's team and I don't care what the Duck fans on FB say. Yes, I know you can't win FB arguments, but I went there anyway and it did not go well.

Back