What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I really love how much everyone hates us; it is truly the best feeling ever.

In this case you're specifically referring to the one on 9/2 in Ft Worth right?
Yes...sorry, I did not include the details. In Ft Worth at the Bartzen Variety Court Field (wherever that is). You must register (free) to get in.

Listened to a few minutes of Chad Brown talking Buffs on the P12 Sirius XM radio. He sounds like the national media. He does not believe in Coach Prime or that CU can have success this season. Chad went as far as to say the team needs to tamp down expectations and not believe they will win very much this season. He used all the same tropes as the outside media about lack of culture, lack of cohesion, NFL mentality, and the king of them all "hey were horrible last year and to make it worse they have all new people this year". Cleary Chad doesn't have or has specifically avoided getting an up close look at what is going on in Boulder.

Listened to a few minutes of Chad Brown talking Buffs on the P12 Sirius XM radio. He sounds like the national media. He does not believe in Coach Prime or that CU can have success this season. Chad went as far as to say the team needs to tamp down expectations and not believe they will win very much this season. He used all the same tropes as the outside media about lack of culture, lack of cohesion, NFL mentality, and the king of them all "hey were horrible last year and to make it worse they have all new people this year". Cleary Chad doesn't have or has specifically avoided getting an up close look at what is going on in Boulder.
He's been different in a bad way since his reptile business was lost in a fire.

Wow. These MFers really hate Prime.

One of them going as far to say CP has mental issues and shouldn’t be leading men.

Another one I like:

SpacemanSpiff3
Posted on 22 hrs, V I P, User Since 166 months ago, User Post Count: 201
  • 22 hrsVIP
  • 166 months
Deion Sanders is Gordon Bombay at the start of the movie. Mike Norvell is Gordon Bombay at the end of the movie. Just felt like a MD reference today.....sorry not sorry.

Another…
I actually get that he's got basically 70 new players on the team and he wants them to have each other's back even if they're all strangers, but these are also largely transfers (and recruits) who had issues, red flags, drama, etc prior to joining CU so perhaps he might want to lean into the discipline part of the equation a little more than the light a fire under them part of the equation. Just a thought......

Did any transfers have red flags, drama or issues prior to joining CU? So much irony around the most transparent program in the country being easily the most misunderstood and one people continue to be ignorant about

One of them going as far to say CP has mental issues and shouldn’t be leading men.

Another one I like:

Another…

Did any transfers have red flags, drama or issues prior to joining CU?
Couldn't find it, but wasn't there one dude whose no longer on the team?

Probably the walk on from Monument.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. CP quickly got rid of him. I understand thinking CP is a coach who proved he could beat up on low end FCS teams with P5 caliber players and being skeptical that it’ll translate to P5 football. I don’t get the ignorant mindset that every player he recruits has issues and red flags when there’s no real evidence of that.

Nobody is saying that about Jimbo and his #1 all time aTm class filled with Mercs who have mostly all left or been kicked off (some kicked off multiple teams).

Another one I like:

Another…

Did any transfers have red flags, drama or issues prior to joining CU? So much irony around the most transparent program in the country being easily the most misunderstood and one people continue to be ignorant about
After watching the various videos on YT and social media, most of the kids/players featured seem to be normal 18-22/23 year old student athletes.

It seems to me that outside-looking-in’rs see CP and see a bunch of kids in the recruiting photos from the winter, with Louis bags and luxury autos…and probably think “oh, these are ruffians looking for the fast road to $$$$”. Yet, there is a graduate of an Ivy League school on the team, kids with pastimes such as bass fishing, and so on.

Any red flags that rise to the surface, or kids with sour attitudes that come out, seemed to have been chased out of the program, or simply told to move on.

Anymore, anyone with an outside perspective putting out news on CU is running with rumors, quotes stretched way out of context.

He's been different in a bad way since his reptile business was lost in a fire.
I saw a 20/20 episode where a guy was murdered at his snake farm. Chad was interviewed because he knew the guy. At the time, he was in that business. Did something happen where he lost his business due to a fire?

nm... just read it.

No love for the Pac-12 here. These rankings are doomed to fail for the sole reason that they eliminate an entire conference, When it all shakes out at the end of the year, there will be several teams from the Pac-12 in the top 25 and will have much higher ratings than they are afforded here.

The person that created this sabermetric probably inserted USC as a top team and the rest of the PAC as mediocre. Otherwise, this list makes no sense.

ESPN Hardest Schedule

Back