What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I really love how much everyone hates us; it is truly the best feeling ever.

In Love Crying GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I don't believe that buying away game tickets has any bearing on priority points
Confirmed with ticket office today. No points earned on away games by buying through them. The benefit, if you want to sit with Buff fans and will deal with visitor section bad seats, is the price. TCU tix, for example, are like $240 online. You can get them for around 60 bucks through the CU ticket office.

Confirmed with ticket office today. No points earned on away games by buying through them. The benefit, if you want to sit with Buff fans and will deal with visitor section bad seats, is the price. TCU tix, for example, are like $240 online. You can get them for around 60 bucks through the CU ticket office.

I just bought four tickets for the UCLA game through the CU ticket office.

@Liver has it hit you that we have four border rivals on the west and three on the east and TT could be considered an eighth border rival?

Like I told people on Twitter, I cannot wait to bathe in all of that hate coming our way. I'll start...KSU sucks!

@Liver has it hit you that we have four border rivals on the west and three on the east and TT could be considered an eighth border rival?

Like I told people on Twitter, I cannot wait to bathe in all of that hate coming our way. I'll start...KSU sucks!
yes it is a beautiful thing.

kjuco state peeps-- put a nice shine on my car-- water marks and i am firing your ass.

as we venture into the truck stop (16) i intend to enjoy the **** out of looking down on our conference mates.

ps. America's Stripper U: i see you. thanks for joining, grind a little harder for that cash money, baby.

pps. bailer, byu, and tcu: we are coming to turn your children into cross dressers and your wives (even the sister wives) into drug addled sex bots.

ppps. ucf, ucinn, and wvu: what do you people do with these "degrees"? fast food cannot possibly pay your bills.

thank you, thank you very much.

yes it is a beautiful thing.

kjuco state peeps-- put a nice shine on my car-- water marks and i am firing your ass.

as we venture into the truck stop (16) i intend to enjoy the **** out of looking down on our conference mates.

ps. America's Stripper U: i see you. thanks for joining, grind a little harder for that cash money, baby.

pps. bailer, byu, and ucu: we are coming to turn your children into cross dressers and your wives (even the sister wives) into drug addled sex bots.

thank you, thank you very much.

So much of it is clickbait trolling. Content creators have learned that it pays to talk about Coach Prime & CU - especially if they come hard with love or hate. "Bad Take Mike" has played it both ways, of course.

So much of it is clickbait trolling. Content creators have learned that it pays to talk about Coach Prime & CU - especially if they come hard with love or hate. "Bad Take Mike" has played it both ways, of course.

Knew this was going to be what was posted when I clicked in here - read an article from that same clown ass website where Prime was called "Slime Time" - unsurprisingly zero substance just a dude with CTE yelling at clouds.

We just need the season to start, for ****'s sake. We will know quickly how this is going to work out....I am confident. Oh, and are any of you degenerates planning to be at the BuffClub tailgate? If so, drinks on me, bitches.

Back