What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Its Game Day - Sac. State

CitizenKane

CU%20vs%20Wofford009-M.jpg

Buffs by 40. Can't wait to see if the student section shows up!

Very nice: George King's mom, a 25 year AF vet, will be promoted, on court, at halftime. Assisting will be other military personnel: Fortune's mom and Wes's dad.
Peters suspended 1st 2 games

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/2016/11...t-halftime-ceremony-marking-veterans-day.aspx

Tad recently said that toughness has become a pillar of their recruiting principles. King having a military mom makes it seem less surprising that he's the only surviving player from his class. Congrats.

Bummer about not seeing Bryce the first 2 games. Kids, man. He'll figure out real quick that Tad don't mess around. I look forward to seeing what he's got.

Anyone know what is going on with pac12 programming on Dish? In the past they have always put games in conflict from a regional feed onto an Alt channel for football and basketball. But this game isn't showing up here in northern california :(

Anyone know what is going on with pac12 programming on Dish? In the past they have always put games in conflict from a regional feed onto an Alt channel for football and basketball. But this game isn't showing up here in northern california :(
Dish telling me the Pac12 networks is blacking it out. Good grief.

• Miffy (ID: EV3)
    Thank you for your patience. I have checked information about this game and currently the game has been blacked out by the sports organization to be aired at PAC_12 tonight to invite audience to watch the game live. There will be a replay however that would be on 11/14.
    Our agreements with broadcasters require us to blackout some sporting events from time to time. These blackout rules are controlled by the leagues, sports associations, and networks that purchase the rights to the broadcasts.
      Thank you for your patience. I have checked information about this game and currently the game has been blacked out by the sports organization to be aired at PAC_12 tonight to invite audience to watch the game live. There will be a replay however that would be on 11/14.
      Our agreements with broadcasters require us to blackout some sporting events from time to time. These blackout rules are controlled by the leagues, sports associations, and networks that purchase the rights to the broadcasts.

what!?!??!

you're saying the Pac has an NFL type deal to black out games not sold out?

I'm sorry, but that is a fvcking stupid policy that will not get more people interested in Pac12 hoops. Do they really believe this will change attendance? Does anyone here know a single person that will now attend the game because they can't see it on the tube?

Bump. I need to get away from the politics board for a while. So excited to be able to watch the Buffs again tonight!

Let's do this!!

8-6 at first time out. We look a little out of sync but clearly the better team.

Back