What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

January 28th - Elite Underclassmen Weekend

I think it’s quite amazing that literally the only possible scenario that could have CU playing for a National Championship is happening before our eyes. It’s not often you get to witness a stars aligning situation for your favorite team, but it’s absolutely taking place right now.
Sigh. Here we go again.

charlie brown lucy GIF by Maudit

a list like this starts to validate klatt's take on CU over the next few years... if the staff lands 10 top 100 players in the next 2 years, we are going to get really good, really fast.

the california kids were always our upside opportunity... what has changed is they see what we see. take away maybe half of our epic **** ups since joining the pac and we would already have been where we want to go. utah builds through their own process because they don't have another path. CU has the potential and should be consistently on par with uw, uo, and ucla and competitive with usc. we have everything we need to win here. and now we have the coach and the community and the support.

last time things were THIS aligned, Coach Mac got us a NC. history can repeat itself.

This weekend is even bigger than I thought. Saw a post on 247 that there are 54 expected that we know about. That's an insane number for a January underclassman event at a place like CU where the vast majority have to travel in from another state.

Changing the game.

old school: we are doing a junior day and will invite all the colorado high school kids so that we win points with their coaches. maybe a few out of state kids will come too.

Prime School: we're going national, elite, and bringing in dogs from everywhere.

it does feel like we have fallen through a crack in the space/time continuum. i don't care. it is awesome.

old school: we are doing a junior day and will invite all the colorado high school kids so that we win points with their coaches. maybe a few out of state kids will come too.

Prime School: we're going national, elite, and bringing in dogs from everywhere.

it does feel like we have fallen through a crack in the space/time continuum. i don't care. it is awesome.
Gonna need you to put together a SPAC among your SV VC connects to retain Prime in perpetuity.

Gonna need you to put together a SPAC among your SV VC connects to retain Prime in perpetuity.
SPACs are disfavored right now. what we need is a new venture fund that will invest in building a computer version (AI/ML) of Prime's Mind and Methods so that he will always be with us, no matter if he leaves or ultimately passes on or retires. AI is hot, friend. go where the money is. also, probably do the early funding via convertible notes secured against university property-- i suggest the chancellor's house, baker hall, and williams village.

SPACs are disfavored right now. what we need is a new venture fund that will invest in building a computer version (AI/ML) of Prime's Mind and Methods so that he will always be with us, no matter if he leaves or ultimately passes on or retires. AI is hot, friend. go where the money is. also, probably do the early funding via convertible notes secured against university property-- i suggest the chancellor's house, baker hall, and williams village.
No collateral. Need sweet sucker money.

Back